Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 4 Harmful Myths About Linguistically Minoritized Students 30 January 2023
- What's the right mindset for teaching English learners? A teacher explains 30 January 2023
- NNEST-IS Webinar: Emerging NNEST Leaders: Where do we begin? 30 January 2023
- Advocates urge lawmakers to pass bill supporting families of English learning students 30 January 2023
- Call for Authors for New TESOL Press Product Series 30 January 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Deena Boraie
Name: Deena Boraie
Bio: Deena Boraie is the dean of the School of Continuing Education at the American University in Cairo, Egypt, and president of TESOL International Association. She is a language testing expert and teaches research methods in the MA/PhD Applied Linguistics Program at Cairo University.
Deena Boraie's Posts
- July 29, 2013: Bridging the Gap Between Research and Classroom Practice
- July 1, 2013: Is Assessment for Learning Realistic for EFL/ESL Classrooms?
- June 3, 2013: Next Generation ELT: MALL
- May 6, 2013: Native English–Speaking Teachers and Trainers Still Idealized