Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Here's how America can solve its language education problem 6 December 2021
- How to manage a multiyear project — and why you should try one 6 December 2021
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 6 December 2021
- Report: Mental health services inadequate for the current needs of students 6 December 2021
- Advice for New Principals 6 December 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Darlyne de Haan
Name: Darlyne de Haan
Bio: Dr. Darlyne de Haan, a former forensic scientist and chemist with more than 20 years of experience in STEM, is a recipient and participant of the coveted Fulbright Administrator Program for Fulbright Leaders for Global Schools, a program sponsored by the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. She is a strong advocate for changing the face of STEM to reflect the population and is fluent in English and advanced in Spanish.
Darlyne de Haan's Posts
- December 7, 2021: STEM and ELT: 4 Science Strategies
- November 6, 2021: STEM and ELT: 7 Science Reading Strategies
- October 5, 2021: STEM and ELT: 9 Strategies to Help ELs Learn Science (Part 1)
- September 7, 2021: 3 Strategies to Support EL Language Development in the STEM Classroom
- August 23, 2021: STEM in ELT: Culturally Responsive Teaching and The Leaky STEM Pipeline
- July 6, 2021: STEM in ELT: What’s Your School’s Language Program Model?
- June 1, 2021: STEM in ELT: 3 Ways to Address STEM Inequities
- May 4, 2021: STEM in ELT: 3 Ways to Seal the Leaky STEM Pipeline