Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- New issue of Equity and Access pre K-12 16 May 2022
- Register for the New SWEL Workshop Series! 16 May 2022
- 6 Tips for Successful Continuous Professional Development 16 May 2022
- Helping first-generation students reach college — and build community on the way 16 May 2022
- Teacher Appreciation Sale - Offer Ends 20 May! 16 May 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ethan Trinh
Name: Ethan Trinh
Bio: Ethan Trinh (they/them) is a Vietnamese queer immigrant originally from Mekong Delta in the South of Vietnam who is passionate about teaching and education for marginalized queer and trans youths of color. They are an activist, feminist, Chicana-feminist writer, and decolonial researcher. They are pursuing a PhD in language and literacy at Middle and Secondary Education, with a minor in women’s studies at Georgia State University. Ethan has been teaching ESOL for 15+ years. Ethan has published in a wide range of journals, and they have published a book titled “Critical Storytelling: Multilingual Immigrants in the United States” with Luis Javier Pentón Herrera in 2021.
Ethan Trinh's Posts
- June 28, 2021: Member Moment: Ethan Trinh