Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 4 best languages to learn at uni 6 December 2022
- New program will pay for Indiana teachers to earn license to teach English language learners 6 December 2022
- ALIS Webinar: Language Use in the Classroom: Balancing Target Language Exposure With the Need for Other Languages 6 December 2022
- A Flipped Classroom Model to Improve Students' Online EFL Learning 6 December 2022
- Become a Teacher Leader in Your School 6 December 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ethan Trinh
Name: Ethan Trinh
Bio: Ethan Trinh (they/them) is a Vietnamese queer immigrant originally from Mekong Delta in the South of Vietnam who is passionate about teaching and education for marginalized queer and trans youths of color. They are an activist, feminist, Chicana-feminist writer, and decolonial researcher. They are pursuing a PhD in language and literacy at Middle and Secondary Education, with a minor in women’s studies at Georgia State University. Ethan has been teaching ESOL for 15+ years. Ethan has published in a wide range of journals, and they have published a book titled “Critical Storytelling: Multilingual Immigrants in the United States” with Luis Javier Pentón Herrera in 2021.
Ethan Trinh's Posts
- June 28, 2021: Member Moment: Ethan Trinh