Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Rural K-12 leaders need more teachers but rural teachers need more support 19 November 2021
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 19 November 2021
- What reading skills should be taught and the best way to teach them 19 November 2021
- Rethinking Instructional Strategies with English Learners in the Content Areas 19 November 2021
- Centering Black students in language education 19 November 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ethan Trinh
Name: Ethan Trinh
Bio: Ethan Trinh (they/them) is a Vietnamese queer immigrant originally from Mekong Delta in the South of Vietnam who is passionate about teaching and education for marginalized queer and trans youths of color. They are an activist, feminist, Chicana-feminist writer, and decolonial researcher. They are pursuing a PhD in language and literacy at Middle and Secondary Education, with a minor in women’s studies at Georgia State University. Ethan has been teaching ESOL for 15+ years. Ethan has published in a wide range of journals, and they have published a book titled “Critical Storytelling: Multilingual Immigrants in the United States” with Luis Javier Pentón Herrera in 2021.
Ethan Trinh's Posts
- June 28, 2021: Member Moment: Ethan Trinh