Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- New issue of Equity and Access pre K-12 16 May 2022
- Register for the New SWEL Workshop Series! 16 May 2022
- 6 Tips for Successful Continuous Professional Development 16 May 2022
- Helping first-generation students reach college — and build community on the way 16 May 2022
- Teacher Appreciation Sale - Offer Ends 20 May! 16 May 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Farrah Littlepage
Name: Farrah Littlepage
Bio: Farrah Littlepage holds a master’s degree in TESOL from the University of Missouri-Columbia. She has taught English at the high school, adult education, and university levels. Her main interests are pronunciation, collaborative learning, technology use in the classroom, and working with ITAs. Currently, Farrah is a lecturer at the University of Missouri in the Intensive English Program and the English Language Support Program. She is enrolled in the TESOL Online Teaching Certificate Program.
Farrah Littlepage's Posts