Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- States look to Education Department for guidance on restarting testing and accountability after two years of pandemic-related interruptions 29 November 2021
- Participate in GivingTuesday — the Global Day of Giving 29 November 2021
- 3 ways to better guide high school teachers in helping struggling students 29 November 2021
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 29 November 2021
- Study: 1 in 6 college freshmen has ADHD — most with comorbidities 29 November 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Farrah Littlepage
Name: Farrah Littlepage
Bio: Farrah Littlepage holds a master’s degree in TESOL from the University of Missouri-Columbia. She has taught English at the high school, adult education, and university levels. Her main interests are pronunciation, collaborative learning, technology use in the classroom, and working with ITAs. Currently, Farrah is a lecturer at the University of Missouri in the Intensive English Program and the English Language Support Program. She is enrolled in the TESOL Online Teaching Certificate Program.
Farrah Littlepage's Posts