Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Dual language classes, English as a second language promote bilingualism 20 September 2021
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 20 September 2021
- How can teachers support students as we return to in-person learning 20 September 2021
- Planning an SEL-Focused School Reopening 20 September 2021
- How toxic positivity demoralizes teachers and hurts schools 20 September 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Hind Elyas
Name: Hind Elyas
Bio: Hind Elyas, TESOL Global member and member of the TESOL Professional Development Professional Council, is an English instructor at Niagara College KSA in Saudi Arabia. She is also active in other related associations and serves as executive secretary for Africa TESOL, professional development coordinator for KSAALT TESOL, and Issues Month coordinator for IATEFL Global Issues. Additionally, Hind is the former acting vice president of TESOL Sudan.
Hind Elyas's Posts
- May 15, 2021: An Inspiring TESOL Convention, A Celebration of Success
- August 3, 2020: Member Moment: Hind Elyas