Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Building pathways for bilingual teachers: Ideas from 3 states 2 October 2023
- New On-Demand Sessions Added from NABE for TESOL ELevate! 2 October 2023
- The role of artificial intelligence in transforming English language learning 2 October 2023
- Access 'Back to School' Resources and Discounts! 2 October 2023
- Districts are ramping up standards for ELL materials. Here's how to meet rising expectations 2 October 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Jennifer Lacroix
Name: Jennifer Lacroix
Bio: Jennifer is a doctoral fellow and instructor at Boston University (Boston, Massachusetts, USA). She teaches English for Academic Purposes to university-bound English learners and research methods to graduate students from multiple disciplines. For the past 6 years, she has served as a member of the Standards Professional Council for TESOL International Association. She also collaborates with administrators and practitioners to develop evidence-based professional development workshops and frequently speaks at international conferences on topics related to TESOL, second language acquisition, and applied linguistics.
Jennifer Lacroix's Posts
- September 20, 2018: The 6 Principles’ Book Club