Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Rural K-12 leaders need more teachers but rural teachers need more support 19 November 2021
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 19 November 2021
- What reading skills should be taught and the best way to teach them 19 November 2021
- Rethinking Instructional Strategies with English Learners in the Content Areas 19 November 2021
- Centering Black students in language education 19 November 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Jennifer Lacroix
Name: Jennifer Lacroix
Bio: Jennifer is a doctoral fellow and instructor at Boston University (Boston, Massachusetts, USA). She teaches English for Academic Purposes to university-bound English learners and research methods to graduate students from multiple disciplines. For the past 6 years, she has served as a member of the Standards Professional Council for TESOL International Association. She also collaborates with administrators and practitioners to develop evidence-based professional development workshops and frequently speaks at international conferences on topics related to TESOL, second language acquisition, and applied linguistics.
Jennifer Lacroix's Posts
- September 20, 2018: The 6 Principles’ Book Club