Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- New issue of Equity and Access pre K-12 16 May 2022
- Register for the New SWEL Workshop Series! 16 May 2022
- 6 Tips for Successful Continuous Professional Development 16 May 2022
- Helping first-generation students reach college — and build community on the way 16 May 2022
- Teacher Appreciation Sale - Offer Ends 20 May! 16 May 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Justin Shewell
Name: Justin Shewell
Bio: Justin Shewell has a PhD in educational technology, and a master’s degree in TESOL with a bachelor’s degree in TESOL education. Dr. Shewell is the codesigner of the award-winning online TESOL certificate course Teach English Now! and the popular Learning How to Learn a Language. He has written several articles and books, including “50 Ways to Teach Online,” and “50 Ways to Learn a Language.” Dr. Shewell and his family have lived in Hawaii, South Korea, the United Arab Emirates, and the United States, spending the last few years in Arizona. Before joining the TESOL Board of Directors, Dr. Shewell served as the chair of the Computer-Assisted Language Learning Interest Section, chair of the Awards Professional Council, and as the program manager for the Electronic Village. He has been an active TESOL member for the last 18 years.
Justin Shewell's Posts
- July 9, 2020: 5 Tips to Make the Most of the TESOL Virtual Convention