Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Best practices for securing your online classrooms 27 October 2020
- Report estimates 1 to 3 million students missing from school since March, but data on disrupted learning is 'at best a moving target' 27 October 2020
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 27 October 2020
- How will the 2020 Biden-Trump election impact K-12? 27 October 2020
- Online Teacher Education Resources in ELT: Creating Opportunities to Practice Instruction Through Multimodal Assignments 27 October 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Justin Shewell
Name: Justin Shewell
Bio: Justin Shewell has a PhD in educational technology, and a master’s degree in TESOL with a bachelor’s degree in TESOL education. Dr. Shewell is the codesigner of the award-winning online TESOL certificate course Teach English Now! and the popular Learning How to Learn a Language. He has written several articles and books, including “50 Ways to Teach Online,” and “50 Ways to Learn a Language.” Dr. Shewell and his family have lived in Hawaii, South Korea, the United Arab Emirates, and the United States, spending the last few years in Arizona. Before joining the TESOL Board of Directors, Dr. Shewell served as the chair of the Computer-Assisted Language Learning Interest Section, chair of the Awards Professional Council, and as the program manager for the Electronic Village. He has been an active TESOL member for the last 18 years.
Justin Shewell's Posts
- July 9, 2020: 5 Tips to Make the Most of the TESOL Virtual Convention