Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Dual language classes, English as a second language promote bilingualism 20 September 2021
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 20 September 2021
- How can teachers support students as we return to in-person learning 20 September 2021
- Planning an SEL-Focused School Reopening 20 September 2021
- How toxic positivity demoralizes teachers and hurts schools 20 September 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Jorge Torres Almazán
Name: Jorge Torres Almazán
Bio: Jorge Torres Almazán is a teacher at the Universidad Pedagógica Nacional Campus Tampico. He has taught EFL for 20 years, holds an MA in education administration and a BA in pedagogy. He has been speaker at TESOL, BBELT, and MEXTESOL international conventions and is member of the U.S. Alumni Global Community.
Jorge Torres Almazán's Posts
- April 16, 2021: 3 TESOL Conventions, 3 Outstanding Experiences