Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Here's how America can solve its language education problem 6 December 2021
- How to manage a multiyear project — and why you should try one 6 December 2021
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 6 December 2021
- Report: Mental health services inadequate for the current needs of students 6 December 2021
- Advice for New Principals 6 December 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Karen Taylor de Caballero
Name: Karen Taylor de Caballero
Bio: Karen Taylor de Caballero is an educational consultant and trainer. She holds a Master’s Degree in TESOL from the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey and BA in English Literature from Georgetown University. She has taught extensively in the Washington DC area, as well as in Namibia and Mexico, where she served as a Fulbright TEFL specialist. Karen is co-author of the Color Vowel Chart and co-founder of English Language Training Solutions, dedicated to empowering teachers, learners, and our society at large with sound awareness for mutual comprehensibility. She lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico with her husband and 6-year-old twins. Visit Karen's personal blog at http://elts.solutions/category/blog/
Karen Taylor de Caballero's Posts
- June 5, 2015: You Say “Tomato”: Is Accent Variation Relevant to ESL Students?
- May 24, 2015: A Significant Birth, a Crowning Jewel