Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 5 instructional practices that drive student engagement 17 January 2022
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 17 January 2022
- Re-enrolling and completing a bachelor's degree has positive effect on annual income 17 January 2022
- Classroom Assessment for Academic Writing 17 January 2022
- TESOL and National Geographic Learning Announce Meg Eubank as 2022 TESOL Teacher of the Year 17 January 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Maxi-Ann Campbell
Name: Maxi-Ann Campbell
Bio: Maxi-Ann Campbell received her master's degree in applied linguistics from Georgia State University. She currently teaches academic writing and oral communication at Duke Kunshan University in China. Her research focuses on improving attitudes towards nonnative English accents, and best practices for teaching English as a foreign language. Aside from teaching and research, she does teacher training for novice EFL teachers. She is coauthor of the third edition of TESOL Press’s "More than a Native Speaker."
Maxi-Ann Campbell's Posts
- December 7, 2017: How the EFL and ESL Classrooms Differ
- November 8, 2017: 3 Tips for Adapting to Your Host Culture
- October 4, 2017: Got the Offer? Contract Details Not to Miss
- September 21, 2017: Practical Considerations for Teaching English Abroad