Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Children with chronic health conditions and special education needs should receive more help with online learning 10 January 2022
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 10 January 2022
- Backward design 10 January 2022
- Smart Time Management in ELT: 21st-Century Considerations 10 January 2022
- Research shows small-group learning can mitigate the effects of school closures — but only if teachers use it well 10 January 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Narad Kumar Rijal
Name: Narad Kumar Rijal
Bio: TESOL 2017 Ambassador Narad Kumar Rijal is Head of English Programmes at Kathmandu University High School, Kavre, Nepal. He has been a teacher for 12 years, and TESOL 2017 in Seattle, Washington, USA, will be his first TESOL convention.
Narad Kumar Rijal's Posts
- January 20, 2017: TESOL 2017: A Moment to Be Cherished