Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 4 Harmful Myths About Linguistically Minoritized Students 30 January 2023
- What's the right mindset for teaching English learners? A teacher explains 30 January 2023
- NNEST-IS Webinar: Emerging NNEST Leaders: Where do we begin? 30 January 2023
- Advocates urge lawmakers to pass bill supporting families of English learning students 30 January 2023
- Call for Authors for New TESOL Press Product Series 30 January 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Narad Kumar Rijal
Name: Narad Kumar Rijal
Bio: TESOL 2017 Ambassador Narad Kumar Rijal is Head of English Programmes at Kathmandu University High School, Kavre, Nepal. He has been a teacher for 12 years, and TESOL 2017 in Seattle, Washington, USA, will be his first TESOL convention.
Narad Kumar Rijal's Posts
- January 20, 2017: TESOL 2017: A Moment to Be Cherished