Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- English-only test for teaching license frustrates efforts by dual language schools to find teachers 10 May 2022
- Register for the New SWEL Workshop Series! 10 May 2022
- Teacher Appreciation Sale - Offer Ends 20 May! 10 May 2022
- Creating supportive classrooms for refugee students 10 May 2022
- Upcoming Free Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islanders Heritage Month Webinar 10 May 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ndeye Diallo
Name: Ndeye Diallo
Bio: Ndeye Diallo was born and raised in Senegal. She received her BA in American literature from Cheikh Anta Diop University and her second master’s in TESL at St. Cloud State University. Ndeye has worked as an ESL instructor in the summer program at Brown University; at Dorcas Place, an adult literacy center; at an independent school as a French and ESL teacher; as an adjunct professor at Johnson and Wales University; and as a lecturer at Qatar University. Currently, Ndeye works as an ESL specialist for the Providence Public School District in Rhode Island.
Ndeye Diallo's Posts
- February 22, 2021: Member Moment: Ndeye Diallo