Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- New issue of Equity and Access pre K-12 16 May 2022
- Register for the New SWEL Workshop Series! 16 May 2022
- 6 Tips for Successful Continuous Professional Development 16 May 2022
- Helping first-generation students reach college — and build community on the way 16 May 2022
- Teacher Appreciation Sale - Offer Ends 20 May! 16 May 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Özgehan Uştuk
Name: Özgehan Uştuk
Bio: Özgehan Uştuk (PhD) is an EFL teacher, teacher educator, and trainer in MAXQDA data analysis software. He currently works at Balikesir University, Turkey as a research assistant. His research areas include drama-in-education, TESOL teacher education, professional development, identity, and emotions. He has participated in several action research projects and conducted his own action research studies.
Özgehan Uştuk's Posts
- November 24, 2021: Action Research: Untangling the Gordian Knot