Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- States look to Education Department for guidance on restarting testing and accountability after two years of pandemic-related interruptions 29 November 2021
- Participate in GivingTuesday — the Global Day of Giving 29 November 2021
- 3 ways to better guide high school teachers in helping struggling students 29 November 2021
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 29 November 2021
- Study: 1 in 6 college freshmen has ADHD — most with comorbidities 29 November 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Scott Douglas
Name: Scott Douglas
Bio: Scott Roy Douglas, PhD, is an associate professor in the University of British Columbia’s Okanagan School of Education. His focus is on English as an additional language teaching and learning. Recent research projects have explored topics such as short-term study abroad, undergraduate English for academic purposes, and communicative competence in the workplace. He is also an active member of his local TESOL affiliate as the editor of the BC TEAL Journal.
Scott Douglas's Posts
- March 31, 2021: Recent Research Trends in ELT: A Look at TESOL Quarterly
- November 21, 2019: TESOL Research and the Scholar-Practitioner