Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Virus, technology, unrest make stressful year for teachers 10 May 2021
- More colleges are requiring coronavirus vaccines. How will they enforce them? 10 May 2021
- TESOL Joins Over 40 Organizations in Request for Increased Teacher Development Funding 10 May 2021
- Civil Rights complaint filed over lack of COVID-19 provisions for multilinguals 10 May 2021
- TESOL Reaffirms its Solidarity with the Global Community During COVID-19 Pandemic 10 May 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Scott Douglas
Name: Scott Douglas
Bio: Scott Roy Douglas, PhD, is an associate professor in the University of British Columbia’s Okanagan School of Education. His focus is on English as an additional language teaching and learning. Recent research projects have explored topics such as short-term study abroad, undergraduate English for academic purposes, and communicative competence in the workplace. He is also an active member of his local TESOL affiliate as the editor of the BC TEAL Journal.
Scott Douglas's Posts
- March 31, 2021: Recent Research Trends in ELT: A Look at TESOL Quarterly
- November 21, 2019: TESOL Research and the Scholar-Practitioner