Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Virus, technology, unrest make stressful year for teachers 10 May 2021
- More colleges are requiring coronavirus vaccines. How will they enforce them? 10 May 2021
- TESOL Joins Over 40 Organizations in Request for Increased Teacher Development Funding 10 May 2021
- Civil Rights complaint filed over lack of COVID-19 provisions for multilinguals 10 May 2021
- TESOL Reaffirms its Solidarity with the Global Community During COVID-19 Pandemic 10 May 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: ssahr
Name: Sarah Sahr
Bio: Sarah Sahr works at TESOL and is currently pursuing her doctorate in education administration and policy at the George Washington University. Her professional career has taken her all over the world, most notably as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Ethiopia and as a traveling school teacher/administrator with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus. Sarah is also a certified ashtanga yoga instructor and has managed an eco-lodge in Chugchilan, Ecuador.
Sarah Sahr's Posts
- December 22, 2014: Happy New Year! Two New Year Classroom Activities
- June 11, 2012: TESOL Members at Work in the Field Worldwide
- April 30, 2012: Summaries of TESOL Surveys on Professional Development Needs
- October 26, 2011: TESOL Celebrates 50 Years of the Peace Corps: A Collections of Stories from RCPVs Who Are Also TESOL Members