Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 11 ways to make math instruction more accessible to English-learners 19 September 2023
- How states are using PDG B-5 grants to support multilingual learners 19 September 2023
- Boost Your 'Back to School' Learning With TESOL! 19 September 2023
- Last spring, Minnesota overhauled how schools teach reading. How will that affect English-language learners? 19 September 2023
- TESOL Welcomes NABE as TESOL ELevate Partner and Extends Early-Bird Registration to 6 Oct! 19 September 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: ssahr
Name: Sarah Sahr
Bio: Sarah Sahr works at TESOL and is currently pursuing her doctorate in education administration and policy at the George Washington University. Her professional career has taken her all over the world, most notably as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Ethiopia and as a traveling school teacher/administrator with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus. Sarah is also a certified ashtanga yoga instructor and has managed an eco-lodge in Chugchilan, Ecuador.
Sarah Sahr's Posts
- December 22, 2014: Happy New Year! Two New Year Classroom Activities
- June 11, 2012: TESOL Members at Work in the Field Worldwide
- April 30, 2012: Summaries of TESOL Surveys on Professional Development Needs
- October 26, 2011: TESOL Celebrates 50 Years of the Peace Corps: A Collections of Stories from RCPVs Who Are Also TESOL Members