Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Traditional university teacher ed programs face enrollment declines, staff cuts 26 September 2022
- Back-to-School Resources and Books — Enjoy 20% Off! 26 September 2022
- Using Language Portraits to Explore Students' Identities 26 September 2022
- Why does inclusion often neglect the needs of deaf students? 26 September 2022
- Register Today for TESOL ELevate! 26 September 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: multilingualism
Lily was born and raised in New Zealand and described herself as a Kiwi with Chinese heritage whose dominant language was English. She was proud of her Chinese background but did not use Mandarin for purposes beyond everyday conversation with … Continue reading
As part of a “Notes from the Field” series, guest bloggers and teacher educators Dr. Anna Krulatz and Dr. Mona Evelyn Flognfeldt provide some insight on L2 teacher education in multilingual Norway.