Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 3 ways to activate your multilingual students' superpowers 23 May 2022
- 3 Assessment Probes for ELs in the Content Classroom 23 May 2022
- Register for the New SWEL Workshop Series! 23 May 2022
- Register Today for the 2022 TESOL Advocacy & Policy Summit 23 May 2022
- How variability shapes learning and generalization 23 May 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: Sandra Rogers
The CALL-IS is hosting several free webcasts during the TESOL conference starting tomorrow. If you’re at the conference, you can attend these live events.
Dear Readers, Last year, I attended the pre-conference institute (PCI) on teaching pronunciation that focused on vowel quality and suprasegmentals. Shirley Thompson and Karen Taylor of English Language Training Solutions, LLC, provided the workshop. I learned about the concepts of … Continue reading