Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- New issue of Equity and Access pre K-12 16 May 2022
- Register for the New SWEL Workshop Series! 16 May 2022
- 6 Tips for Successful Continuous Professional Development 16 May 2022
- Helping first-generation students reach college — and build community on the way 16 May 2022
- Teacher Appreciation Sale - Offer Ends 20 May! 16 May 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: techology in the classroom
Greetings and welcome to another edition of the TESOL games and learning blog! When searching for video games to incorporate into the classroom, choices often fall into two broad categories: educational games and commercial off-the-shelf (CotS) games. Serious games is … Continue reading
Hello everyone, and welcome to the latest TESOL games and education blog! Using video games in the classroom can be highly engaging for students, but perhaps a more engaging activity is making games. Educators interested in task-based learning can leverage … Continue reading
Augmented reality (AR) presents us with so many opportunities for language teaching and learning. If you are not familiar with this concept, perhaps the best example is Pokémon Go! This cultural phenomenon continues to be so compelling that it has … Continue reading
Last month, on 21 and 22 October, the 25th Korea TESOL-PAC (Pan-Asian Language Consortium of Language Teaching Societies) International Conference was held, in Seoul, South Korea, at Sookmyung Women’s University.