Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- States look to Education Department for guidance on restarting testing and accountability after two years of pandemic-related interruptions 29 November 2021
- Participate in GivingTuesday — the Global Day of Giving 29 November 2021
- 3 ways to better guide high school teachers in helping struggling students 29 November 2021
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 29 November 2021
- Study: 1 in 6 college freshmen has ADHD — most with comorbidities 29 November 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: techology in the classroom
Greetings and welcome to another edition of the TESOL games and learning blog! When searching for video games to incorporate into the classroom, choices often fall into two broad categories: educational games and commercial off-the-shelf (CotS) games. Serious games is … Continue reading
Hello everyone, and welcome to the latest TESOL games and education blog! Using video games in the classroom can be highly engaging for students, but perhaps a more engaging activity is making games. Educators interested in task-based learning can leverage … Continue reading
Augmented reality (AR) presents us with so many opportunities for language teaching and learning. If you are not familiar with this concept, perhaps the best example is Pokémon Go! This cultural phenomenon continues to be so compelling that it has … Continue reading
Last month, on 21 and 22 October, the 25th Korea TESOL-PAC (Pan-Asian Language Consortium of Language Teaching Societies) International Conference was held, in Seoul, South Korea, at Sookmyung Women’s University.