Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Using videos to give students personalized feedback 14 June 2021
- Data: English learners disproportionately missing from school during pandemic 14 June 2021
- FREE Upcoming Webinar: Revisiting the curriculum that dare not speak its name: LGBTQ+ inclusive curriculum in TESOL 14 June 2021
- Rich schools, poor schools and a Biden plan 14 June 2021
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 14 June 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: techology in the classroom
Greetings and welcome to another edition of the TESOL games and learning blog! When searching for video games to incorporate into the classroom, choices often fall into two broad categories: educational games and commercial off-the-shelf (CotS) games. Serious games is … Continue reading
Hello everyone, and welcome to the latest TESOL games and education blog! Using video games in the classroom can be highly engaging for students, but perhaps a more engaging activity is making games. Educators interested in task-based learning can leverage … Continue reading
Augmented reality (AR) presents us with so many opportunities for language teaching and learning. If you are not familiar with this concept, perhaps the best example is Pokémon Go! This cultural phenomenon continues to be so compelling that it has … Continue reading
Last month, on 21 and 22 October, the 25th Korea TESOL-PAC (Pan-Asian Language Consortium of Language Teaching Societies) International Conference was held, in Seoul, South Korea, at Sookmyung Women’s University.