Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- The Rise of Adjunctification: From Surviving to Thriving 25 September 2023
- How translanguaging addresses English-only exclusion 25 September 2023
- Register by 6 Oct. to Save on TESOL ELevate! 25 September 2023
- Examining the role of the learner and the teacher in language learning motivation 25 September 2023
- Access 'Back to School' Resources and Discounts! 25 September 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: U.S. Department of State
Hello, ESPers worldwide! In this ESP Project Leader Profile, Debra Lee shares her expertise in online course development in business English for Ukrainians displaced by the Russian/Ukrainian conflict.
TESOL members have sometimes been invited by the U.S. Department of State to serve as an English Language Fellows and English Language Specialists (formally working with U.S. Information Agency). I was fortunate enough to go as an English Language Specialist … Continue reading
At the ESP IS Open Meeting at TESOL 2012, Sarah Sahr, TESOL professional development manager, announced that the TESOL Resource Center (TRC) would make some resources available free of charge to everyone in the world – members and nonmembers of … Continue reading