Subscribe to TESOL Blog
TESOL English Language Bulletin
- How federal COVID aid is uplifting English learners in this small Rhode Island city 20 March 2023
- Exploring language acquisition in multilingual children 20 March 2023
- NNEST-IS Webinar: Emerging NNEST Leaders: Where do we begin? 20 March 2023
- Potential of light literature 20 March 2023
- Separating Difference From Disability With Students Learning English as an Additional Language 20 March 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: U.S. Department of State
ESP Project Leader Profile: Debra Lee
Hello, ESPers worldwide! In this ESP Project Leader Profile, Debra Lee shares her expertise in online course development in business English for Ukrainians displaced by the Russian/Ukrainian conflict.
Posted in TESOL Blog Tagged as business English, course development, esp leadership, evergreen, RELO, Russia-Ukraine conflict, U.S. Department of State 2 Comments
TESOL Members at Work in the Field Worldwide
TESOL members have sometimes been invited by the U.S. Department of State to serve as an English Language Fellows and English Language Specialists (formally working with U.S. Information Agency). I was fortunate enough to go as an English Language Specialist … Continue reading
Global Resources and Leadership Development in ESP: The TESOL Resource Center
At the ESP IS Open Meeting at TESOL 2012, Sarah Sahr, TESOL professional development manager, announced that the TESOL Resource Center (TRC) would make some resources available free of charge to everyone in the world – members and nonmembers of … Continue reading