Subscribe to TESOL Blog
TESOL English Language Bulletin
- When literacy ate language: An analysis of a research-based literacy intervention for designated English Learners 6 June 2023
- Apply to Participate in the TESOL Election Review Task Force! 6 June 2023
- Using ChatGPT-4 to facilitate multilingual interactions 6 June 2023
- Are You interested in Serving on the TESOL Board or Nominating Committee? 6 June 2023
- If the teacher does all the talking, who's doing the learning? 6 June 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: virtual
Taking Your Teaching Online
With the physical and social distancing surrounding COVID-19, educators are tasked with moving their physical classes into an online space. This is an exciting adventure; however, it can be equally as stressful. This is especially true under the conditions surrounding … Continue reading
Try a webinar!
Earlier this year I had the chance to take part in an online professional development opportunity known as the Virtual Round Table Web Conference. Participants from all over the globe gave online presentations in a webinar format on subjects related … Continue reading
Posted in TESOL Blog Tagged as ELT, free, Joe McVeigh, online, professional development, seminar, TESOL, virtual, virtual seminar, webinar 2 Comments