Welcome to the inaugural post for the new TESOL Educational Technology Blog! I am very excited to share some of my thoughts about enhancing our English teaching experiences through thoughtful innovation and computer-assisted language learning (CALL) integration. Each month we will explore new opportunities to improve our teaching and design of learning experiences. For this inaugural entry, I will preview some of the topics that I will address this year as well as a number of resources that can help you further explore and experiment with emerging technologies. Continue reading
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 2018 could be a year of major changes to US education 15 January 2018
- North Korean defectors must overcome big challenge once free: Learn English 15 January 2018
- Aiding reading comprehension with Post-its 15 January 2018
- Rethinking English learner data 15 January 2018
- Gauteng school argues that it can't be forced to admit English speaking learners 15 January 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.