Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Multiliteracies and multilingual learners 21 November 2022
- Honor Excellence or Apply for Funding 21 November 2022
- Emergent bilinguals lost vital instruction during remote learning, study shows 21 November 2022
- Become a School-Wide Leader 21 November 2022
- New collection of stories helps adult newcomers learn English in a meaningful way 21 November 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: A. C. Kemp
Name: A. C. Kemp
Bio: A. C. Kemp has been a lecturer in English language studies at MIT since 2007. She has a master’s degree in applied linguistics from the University of Massachusetts/Boston. A. C. has also presented extensively on teaching strategies for vocabulary acquisition. Since 2002, she has been the director of Slang City, a website devoted to American slang and colloquial language. She also has a strong interest in ITA training, for which she created the User-Friendly Classroom Video Series in 2016.
A. C. Kemp's Posts
- October 29, 2020: 4 Easy Improv Warm-ups for Speaking Classes
- September 18, 2020: 7 Tips for Better Classroom Discussions
- August 20, 2020: 3 Speaking Skills for the First Day of Class: Hit the Ground Running
- July 23, 2020: 3 Online Whiteboard Speaking Games