- Cutbacks mean migrants are unable to find English classes 18 August 2014
- US education: How we got where we are today 18 August 2014
- Teaching English in Korea: Closing doors 18 August 2014
- How teachers can become fluent in classroom technology 18 August 2014
- How the tourism industry dictates when kids in 14 states go back to school 18 August 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Ayanna Cooper
Name: Ayanna Cooper
Bio: Ayanna Cooper, Ed.D. is an independent educational consultant who specializes in English language teaching, learning and assessment. Dr. Cooper works closely with educators in various states and has taught graduate level courses focused on teaching culturally and linguistically diverse learners. In 2009 she was selected as a TESOL Leadership Mentoring Award Recipient and a 2010 ASCD Emerging Leader. She is currently serving a second term on the TESOL Professional Development Standing Committee and is a past president of Georgia TESOL.
Ayanna Cooper's Posts
- September 4, 2012: $5.69 Professional Development