Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Major shifts underway for growing English language learners in Chesterfield, Virginia, classrooms 25 May 2017
- More testing is forecast for nation's ELL students 25 May 2017
- Decreasing academic anxiety for English learners 25 May 2017
- Study shows a lot of teachers are getting a raw deal with pension plans 25 May 2017
- Trump budget would abandon public education for private choice 25 May 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ayanna Cooper
Name: Ayanna Cooper
Bio: Ayanna Cooper, Ed.D. is an independent educational consultant who specializes in English language teaching, learning and assessment. Dr. Cooper works closely with educators in various states and has taught graduate level courses focused on teaching culturally and linguistically diverse learners. In 2009 she was selected as a TESOL Leadership Mentoring Award Recipient and a 2010 ASCD Emerging Leader. She is currently serving a second term on the TESOL Professional Development Standing Committee and is a past president of Georgia TESOL.
Ayanna Cooper's Posts
- September 4, 2012: $5.69 Professional Development