- Schools able to move children out of ELL classes 21 July 2014
- English issues mistaken for learning disabilities in Boston schools 21 July 2014
- The problem isn't teacher recruiting; it's retention 21 July 2014
- Teachers will give up tenure — for the right price 21 July 2014
- Poll shows more students in summer programs 21 July 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Ayanna Cooper
Name: Ayanna Cooper
Bio: Ayanna Cooper, Ed.D. is an independent educational consultant who specializes in English language teaching, learning and assessment. Dr. Cooper works closely with educators in various states and has taught graduate level courses focused on teaching culturally and linguistically diverse learners. In 2009 she was selected as a TESOL Leadership Mentoring Award Recipient and a 2010 ASCD Emerging Leader. She is currently serving a second term on the TESOL Professional Development Standing Committee and is a past president of Georgia TESOL.
Ayanna Cooper's Posts
- September 4, 2012: $5.69 Professional Development