Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 4 ways ESSA will change how schools serve ELL students 24 October 2016
- Language and brain development: Bilingualism is a good thing 24 October 2016
- North Korea defectors struggle with English language in South, study finds 24 October 2016
- RSS demands removal of English as medium of instruction, ahead of new education policy formulation 24 October 2016
- How Brexit could hurt Plymouth's lucrative English language schools 24 October 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ayanna Cooper
Name: Ayanna Cooper
Bio: Ayanna Cooper, Ed.D. is an independent educational consultant who specializes in English language teaching, learning and assessment. Dr. Cooper works closely with educators in various states and has taught graduate level courses focused on teaching culturally and linguistically diverse learners. In 2009 she was selected as a TESOL Leadership Mentoring Award Recipient and a 2010 ASCD Emerging Leader. She is currently serving a second term on the TESOL Professional Development Standing Committee and is a past president of Georgia TESOL.
Ayanna Cooper's Posts
- September 4, 2012: $5.69 Professional Development