Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- TESOL Press 20 November 2017
- Study: Better tests don't lead to better teaching 20 November 2017
- States' ESSA plans fall short on educator equity, NCTQ analysis finds 20 November 2017
- When it comes to teaching English, Beacon Hill says one size doesn't fit all 20 November 2017
- Do they speak English in the Philippines? The key question that could scupper plans to import workers into China 20 November 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ayanna Cooper
Name: Ayanna Cooper
Ayanna Cooper, Ed.D. is an independent educational consultant who specializes in English language teaching, learning and assessment. Dr. Cooper works closely with educators in various states and has taught graduate level courses focused on teaching culturally and linguistically diverse learners. In 2009 she was selected as a TESOL Leadership Mentoring Award Recipient and a 2010 ASCD Emerging Leader. She is currently serving a second term on the TESOL Professional Development Standing Committee and is a past president of Georgia TESOL.
Ayanna Cooper's Posts
- September 4, 2012: $5.69 Professional Development