Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How to prepare for your overseas English language education 1 December 2016
- 'It was very hard': Learning English a struggle for Syrian refugees, and support not always there 1 December 2016
- Morocco to expand English language in Moroccan schools 1 December 2016
- Drilldown: Final ESSA accountability rules 1 December 2016
- What types of sound experiences enable children to learn best? 1 December 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ayanna Cooper
Name: Ayanna Cooper
Bio: Ayanna Cooper, Ed.D. is an independent educational consultant who specializes in English language teaching, learning and assessment. Dr. Cooper works closely with educators in various states and has taught graduate level courses focused on teaching culturally and linguistically diverse learners. In 2009 she was selected as a TESOL Leadership Mentoring Award Recipient and a 2010 ASCD Emerging Leader. She is currently serving a second term on the TESOL Professional Development Standing Committee and is a past president of Georgia TESOL.
Ayanna Cooper's Posts
- September 4, 2012: $5.69 Professional Development