Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- ESL students outperforming native speakers in England 19 February 2018
- Uber drops appeal against Transport for London's English language driver tests after changes to exam 19 February 2018
- Is there a language gap between native English speakers and migrants? 19 February 2018
- Teacher professional development should get personal 19 February 2018
- Millions in state bilingual funding not actively helping English language learners 19 February 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ayanna Cooper
Name: Ayanna Cooper
Bio: Ayanna Cooper, Ed.D. is an independent educational consultant who specializes in English language teaching, learning and assessment. Dr. Cooper works closely with educators in various states and has taught graduate level courses focused on teaching culturally and linguistically diverse learners. In 2009 she was selected as a TESOL Leadership Mentoring Award Recipient and a 2010 ASCD Emerging Leader. She is currently serving a second term on the TESOL Professional Development Standing Committee and is a past president of Georgia TESOL.
Ayanna Cooper's Posts
- September 4, 2012: $5.69 Professional Development