Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Students with learning disabilities can learn new languages 21 September 2017
- 4 ways schools can combat Trump's ed budget cuts 21 September 2017
- Espoo plans English language education "from kindergarten to doctorate" in two years 21 September 2017
- Call for award reviewers 21 September 2017
- When language and technology intertwine, evolution happens 21 September 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ayanna Cooper
Name: Ayanna Cooper
Bio: Ayanna Cooper, Ed.D. is an independent educational consultant who specializes in English language teaching, learning and assessment. Dr. Cooper works closely with educators in various states and has taught graduate level courses focused on teaching culturally and linguistically diverse learners. In 2009 she was selected as a TESOL Leadership Mentoring Award Recipient and a 2010 ASCD Emerging Leader. She is currently serving a second term on the TESOL Professional Development Standing Committee and is a past president of Georgia TESOL.
Ayanna Cooper's Posts
- September 4, 2012: $5.69 Professional Development