Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Protecting students of all religious backgrounds from unlawful discrimination 26 July 2016
- Feds investigate Memphis school district over migrant bias 26 July 2016
- English language courses for Malacca state officers 26 July 2016
- Ex-JET teachers eyed to help improve English language tourist information 26 July 2016
- Summer school serves English language learner students for Carson City School District students 26 July 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ayanna Cooper
Name: Ayanna Cooper
Bio: Ayanna Cooper, Ed.D. is an independent educational consultant who specializes in English language teaching, learning and assessment. Dr. Cooper works closely with educators in various states and has taught graduate level courses focused on teaching culturally and linguistically diverse learners. In 2009 she was selected as a TESOL Leadership Mentoring Award Recipient and a 2010 ASCD Emerging Leader. She is currently serving a second term on the TESOL Professional Development Standing Committee and is a past president of Georgia TESOL.
Ayanna Cooper's Posts
- September 4, 2012: $5.69 Professional Development