Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Refugee children's academic outcomes similar to non-refugee peers despite learning challenges 27 May 2016
- Make ESSA accountability rules clear and strong, Democrats tell the Education Department 27 May 2016
- From interaction to discourse: Increase EL academic language proficiency 27 May 2016
- Supporting English language learners with next-gen tools 27 May 2016
- Peace Corps launches English language program in Vietnam 27 May 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ayanna Cooper
Name: Ayanna Cooper
Bio: Ayanna Cooper, Ed.D. is an independent educational consultant who specializes in English language teaching, learning and assessment. Dr. Cooper works closely with educators in various states and has taught graduate level courses focused on teaching culturally and linguistically diverse learners. In 2009 she was selected as a TESOL Leadership Mentoring Award Recipient and a 2010 ASCD Emerging Leader. She is currently serving a second term on the TESOL Professional Development Standing Committee and is a past president of Georgia TESOL.
Ayanna Cooper's Posts
- September 4, 2012: $5.69 Professional Development