Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Report: Best practices for ELL students in personalized environments 24 July 2017
- ELL specialist: These are 'my tech essentials' 24 July 2017
- College fees highlight of new bipartisan DREAM Act 24 July 2017
- Developing a stress-reduction plan — When not so stressed 24 July 2017
- Mass. Senate panel advancing English language learning bill 24 July 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ayanna Cooper
Name: Ayanna Cooper
Bio: Ayanna Cooper, Ed.D. is an independent educational consultant who specializes in English language teaching, learning and assessment. Dr. Cooper works closely with educators in various states and has taught graduate level courses focused on teaching culturally and linguistically diverse learners. In 2009 she was selected as a TESOL Leadership Mentoring Award Recipient and a 2010 ASCD Emerging Leader. She is currently serving a second term on the TESOL Professional Development Standing Committee and is a past president of Georgia TESOL.
Ayanna Cooper's Posts
- September 4, 2012: $5.69 Professional Development