Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Indiana kids learning English are getting less funding, more testing 23 April 2015
- Project explores the 'marvelously diverse' ways we speak English 23 April 2015
- Training aims to bridge language gap 23 April 2015
- Language school ditches 'Isis' name 23 April 2015
- English: The ticket to prosperity for China 23 April 2015
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Ayanna Cooper
Name: Ayanna Cooper
Bio: Ayanna Cooper, Ed.D. is an independent educational consultant who specializes in English language teaching, learning and assessment. Dr. Cooper works closely with educators in various states and has taught graduate level courses focused on teaching culturally and linguistically diverse learners. In 2009 she was selected as a TESOL Leadership Mentoring Award Recipient and a 2010 ASCD Emerging Leader. She is currently serving a second term on the TESOL Professional Development Standing Committee and is a past president of Georgia TESOL.
Ayanna Cooper's Posts
- September 4, 2012: $5.69 Professional Development