- Providing feedback to English learners: Why, when and how 17 October 2014
- State education funding lags behind pre-recession levels 17 October 2014
- District offers new ESL class for adults 17 October 2014
- Professional Development Calendar 17 October 2014
- Student need dips for English language help 17 October 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Ayanna Cooper
Name: Ayanna Cooper
Bio: Ayanna Cooper, Ed.D. is an independent educational consultant who specializes in English language teaching, learning and assessment. Dr. Cooper works closely with educators in various states and has taught graduate level courses focused on teaching culturally and linguistically diverse learners. In 2009 she was selected as a TESOL Leadership Mentoring Award Recipient and a 2010 ASCD Emerging Leader. She is currently serving a second term on the TESOL Professional Development Standing Committee and is a past president of Georgia TESOL.
Ayanna Cooper's Posts
- September 4, 2012: $5.69 Professional Development