- SFUSD provides services for families who are still learning English 12 December 2013
- Compliance or engagement: When are students truly engaged in class? 12 December 2013
- School districts face Common Core test tech requirements 12 December 2013
- A poverty, not education, crisis in U.S. 12 December 2013
- Israel, UK team up to improve English education 12 December 2013
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Ayanna Cooper
Name: Ayanna Cooper
Bio: Ayanna Cooper, Ed.D. is an independent educational consultant who specializes in English language teaching, learning and assessment. Dr. Cooper works closely with educators in various states and has taught graduate level courses focused on teaching culturally and linguistically diverse learners. In 2009 she was selected as a TESOL Leadership Mentoring Award Recipient and a 2010 ASCD Emerging Leader. She is currently serving a second term on the TESOL Professional Development Standing Committee and is a past president of Georgia TESOL.
Ayanna Cooper's Posts
- September 4, 2012: $5.69 Professional Development