Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Focusing on the language skills of English Learners key to boosting math scores 19 April 2018
- Clark: WCSD missing basic solution for English language learners 19 April 2018
- The art of the real deal 19 April 2018
- Jobs 19 April 2018
- Hong Kong schools need to focus on the English language, not English exam drills 19 April 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ayanna Cooper
Name: Ayanna Cooper
Bio: Ayanna Cooper, Ed.D. is an independent educational consultant who specializes in English language teaching, learning and assessment. Dr. Cooper works closely with educators in various states and has taught graduate level courses focused on teaching culturally and linguistically diverse learners. In 2009 she was selected as a TESOL Leadership Mentoring Award Recipient and a 2010 ASCD Emerging Leader. She is currently serving a second term on the TESOL Professional Development Standing Committee and is a past president of Georgia TESOL.
Ayanna Cooper's Posts
- September 4, 2012: $5.69 Professional Development