Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Music might give babies' language skills a boost 28 April 2016
- The differences among ESL program models 28 April 2016
- Bilingual battle brewing in California ... again 28 April 2016
- English has taken over academia: but the real culprit is not linguistic 28 April 2016
- Malta's English language schools forecast tough summer 28 April 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ayanna Cooper
Name: Ayanna Cooper
Bio: Ayanna Cooper, Ed.D. is an independent educational consultant who specializes in English language teaching, learning and assessment. Dr. Cooper works closely with educators in various states and has taught graduate level courses focused on teaching culturally and linguistically diverse learners. In 2009 she was selected as a TESOL Leadership Mentoring Award Recipient and a 2010 ASCD Emerging Leader. She is currently serving a second term on the TESOL Professional Development Standing Committee and is a past president of Georgia TESOL.
Ayanna Cooper's Posts
- September 4, 2012: $5.69 Professional Development