Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- TESOL International Association Recognizes 2021 Award Recipients 1 March 2021
- 5 character development strategies for a dual immersion classroom 1 March 2021
- Take the TESOL Professional Development Survey! 1 March 2021
- What type of mask should educators wear? 1 March 2021
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 1 March 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Adeel Khalid
Name: Adeel Khalid
Bio: Adeel Khalid has over 6 years of teaching and research experience in various institutions in Pakistan. He served as a PBL teacher at TNS Beaconhouse Defence Campus; as an English language instructor at the Consulate General of U.S., Lahore Chapter on a visiting basis; and at Concordia College, Allama Iqbal Campus. He earned postgraduate teaching certifications from the University of Oregon, USA in assessment practices in English language teaching and critical thinking skill in ESL, and he has presented various research papers at national and international conferences, including SPELT, Aga Khan University, NELTA, Asia TEFL, and E-Teacher Alumni Conference.
Adeel Khalid's Posts
- January 13, 2020: Member Moment: Adeel Khalid