Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- More evidence that bilingualism delays symptoms of Alzheimer's 24 February 2020
- Immigrant advocates press city schools to fund program for newly arrived students 24 February 2020
- Australia aims to be ELT 'destination of choice' 24 February 2020
- 5 tips to avoid the summer slide 24 February 2020
- Enrollment down by a third in teacher prep programs 24 February 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Adeel Khalid
Name: Adeel Khalid
Bio: Adeel Khalid has over 6 years of teaching and research experience in various institutions in Pakistan. He served as a PBL teacher at TNS Beaconhouse Defence Campus; as an English language instructor at the Consulate General of U.S., Lahore Chapter on a visiting basis; and at Concordia College, Allama Iqbal Campus. He earned postgraduate teaching certifications from the University of Oregon, USA in assessment practices in English language teaching and critical thinking skill in ESL, and he has presented various research papers at national and international conferences, including SPELT, Aga Khan University, NELTA, Asia TEFL, and E-Teacher Alumni Conference.
Adeel Khalid's Posts
- January 13, 2020: Member Moment: Adeel Khalid