Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Rethinking the English learner achievement gap 16 January 2020
- Prenatal exposure to flame retardants linked to reading problems 16 January 2020
- Enhancing linguistic choral responses with multilingual learners 16 January 2020
- Beijing talks its way past Hong Kong in English proficiency, but Shanghai tops China rankings for 6th year in a row 16 January 2020
- Spanish dominates dual language programs, but schools offer diverse options 16 January 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Adeel Khalid
Name: Adeel Khalid
Bio: Adeel Khalid has over 6 years of teaching and research experience in various institutions in Pakistan. He served as a PBL teacher at TNS Beaconhouse Defence Campus; as an English language instructor at the Consulate General of U.S., Lahore Chapter on a visiting basis; and at Concordia College, Allama Iqbal Campus. He earned postgraduate teaching certifications from the University of Oregon, USA in assessment practices in English language teaching and critical thinking skill in ESL, and he has presented various research papers at national and international conferences, including SPELT, Aga Khan University, NELTA, Asia TEFL, and E-Teacher Alumni Conference.
Adeel Khalid's Posts
- January 13, 2020: Member Moment: Adeel Khalid