Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Adult English language learners head back to class in Minnesota 8 August 2022
- California could paint a clearer picture of English learner achievement if new bill passes 8 August 2022
- 9 Ways New ELT Teachers Can Succeed 8 August 2022
- 3 ways teaching English to teenagers isn't as scary as you think 8 August 2022
- Become a Better Educator With TESOL ME: The 6 Principles Series! 8 August 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Amira Salama
Name: Amira Salama
Bio: Amira Salama teaches academic reading and research writing at Nile University in Egypt. She is the current Africa TESOL vice president, the former president of NileTESOL, and current co-chair of the 2021 NileTESOL International Conference. Amira is a member of the TESOL Research Professional Council and the winner of the 2020 TESOL Leadership Mentoring Award. Her research and professional interests include teacher leadership, language materials development, and intercultural communication.
Amira Salama's Posts
- September 29, 2020: Teacher Resilience in Africa During the COVID-19 Pandemic