Subscribe to TESOL Blog
TESOL English Language Bulletin
- Social-Emotional Learning and the Middle School Student 27 March 2023
- Teachers in India to Receive TESOL English Teaching Credential 27 March 2023
- Peer review in multilingual classes 27 March 2023
- TESOL Announces Professional Development for Honduran English Teachers 27 March 2023
- A dual immersion program that's unique — and seeing academic returns 27 March 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Amira Salama
Name: Amira Salama
Bio: Amira Salama teaches academic reading and research writing at Nile University in Egypt. She is the current Africa TESOL vice president, the former president of NileTESOL, and current co-chair of the 2021 NileTESOL International Conference. Amira is a member of the TESOL Research Professional Council and the winner of the 2020 TESOL Leadership Mentoring Award. Her research and professional interests include teacher leadership, language materials development, and intercultural communication.
Amira Salama's Posts
- September 29, 2020: Teacher Resilience in Africa During the COVID-19 Pandemic