Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Yes, teachers are still being evaluated. Many say it's unfair 19 October 2020
- No more snow days after COVID-19? These schools used online learning to cancel them. 19 October 2020
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 19 October 2020
- More than 70% of CPS bilingual programs fall short 19 October 2020
- Aligning Ice Breakers to Lesson Objectives: 5 Fun Activities 19 October 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Amira Salama
Name: Amira Salama
Bio: Amira Salama teaches academic reading and research writing at Nile University in Egypt. She is the current Africa TESOL vice president, the former president of NileTESOL, and current co-chair of the 2021 NileTESOL International Conference. Amira is a member of the TESOL Research Professional Council and the winner of the 2020 TESOL Leadership Mentoring Award. Her research and professional interests include teacher leadership, language materials development, and intercultural communication.
Amira Salama's Posts
- September 29, 2020: Teacher Resilience in Africa During the COVID-19 Pandemic