Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Professional Development Calendar 7 December 2017
- Read alouds are great for the middle grades! 7 December 2017
- Discussion brings literature to life 7 December 2017
- Massachusetts restores bilingual education 7 December 2017
- Learning a new language changes the way you perceive reality 7 December 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Autumn Westphal
Name: Autumn Westphal
Autumn Westphal has been working in the field of English language teaching since 2007. She has taught English to speakers of other languages in the US and in South Korea. She became a teacher trainer with the WL-SIT Graduate Institute in 2010. She currently works as the deputy head of teacher training at Rennert New York, where she is responsible for training teachers, developing teacher training curricula, and delivering professional development workshops to Rennert teachers.
Autumn Westphal's Posts