Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- US students satisfied with life, but some foreigners happier 24 April 2017
- Fewer learning English amid Trump deportation fears 24 April 2017
- Teaching ELLs to write academic essays 24 April 2017
- Study: Want a better job and salary? Master the English language 24 April 2017
- English Language Travel Industry Report 2016 24 April 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Autumn Westphal
Name: Autumn Westphal
Bio: Autumn Westphal has been working in the field of English language teaching since 2007. She has taught English to speakers of other languages in the US and in South Korea. She became a teacher trainer with the WL-SIT Graduate Institute in 2010. She currently works as the deputy head of teacher training at Rennert New York, where she is responsible for training teachers, developing teacher training curricula, and delivering professional development workshops to Rennert teachers.
Autumn Westphal's Posts