Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Teaching and welcoming English learners: New guide offers advice 23 May 2017
- English learners: Struggling CT schools ignore a proven path 23 May 2017
- Flooded Maniwaki English language students take refuge at French school 23 May 2017
- Supporting English language learners: A turn-and-talk strategy 23 May 2017
- Trump's first full education budget: Deep cuts to public school programs in pursuit of school choice 23 May 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Autumn Westphal
Name: Autumn Westphal
Bio: Autumn Westphal has been working in the field of English language teaching since 2007. She has taught English to speakers of other languages in the US and in South Korea. She became a teacher trainer with the WL-SIT Graduate Institute in 2010. She currently works as the deputy head of teacher training at Rennert New York, where she is responsible for training teachers, developing teacher training curricula, and delivering professional development workshops to Rennert teachers.
Autumn Westphal's Posts