Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Among students learning English in Burbank, there are more Armenian speakers than Spanish, school officials say 22 June 2017
- Preparing to more effectively teach English learners next year 22 June 2017
- Most K-12 spending goes to salaries and benefits 22 June 2017
- King Abdulaziz University steps up operations to develop English language teaching profession 22 June 2017
- Too few ELL students land in gifted classes 22 June 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Autumn Westphal
Name: Autumn Westphal
Bio: Autumn Westphal has been working in the field of English language teaching since 2007. She has taught English to speakers of other languages in the US and in South Korea. She became a teacher trainer with the WL-SIT Graduate Institute in 2010. She currently works as the deputy head of teacher training at Rennert New York, where she is responsible for training teachers, developing teacher training curricula, and delivering professional development workshops to Rennert teachers.
Autumn Westphal's Posts