Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Do schools value the bilingualism of English learners? 14 January 2019
- Second shakeup at NYC schools office that serves kids learning English 14 January 2019
- Mediator to examine minimum employment standards in English language schools 14 January 2019
- Judge's order details New Mexico education deficiencies 14 January 2019
- If 1,134 minutes a year are spent on testing, educators should have a say in what it looks like 14 January 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Betsy Gilliland
Name: Betsy Gilliland
Bio: Betsy Gilliland is an associate professor in the Department of Second Language Studies at the University of Hawaiʻi Mānoa, where she teaches courses on second language writing, teacher research, and qualitative research methods to undergraduate and graduate students. She is chair-elect of the TESOL Second Language Writing Interest Section and has published in TESOL Journal, Journal of Second Language Writing, and ELT Journal, among others. She was a Fulbright Scholar at the Universidad de Atacama (Chile) in 2018.
Betsy Gilliland's Posts
- January 4, 2019: Trends in SLW: Electronic Forms of Response