Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Among students learning English in Burbank, there are more Armenian speakers than Spanish, school officials say 22 June 2017
- Preparing to more effectively teach English learners next year 22 June 2017
- Most K-12 spending goes to salaries and benefits 22 June 2017
- King Abdulaziz University steps up operations to develop English language teaching profession 22 June 2017
- Too few ELL students land in gifted classes 22 June 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Eve
Name: Evelín Ojeda N.
Bio: I am a graduate from Carabobo University, Venezuela, holding a Master's degree in Reading and Writing and currently undertaking a Master´s degree in TESOL in England. I have worked as an English teacher at all levels for the last 12 years not only in Valencia, Venezuela but also abroad, specifically in UK. I have been a teacher at Universidad de Carabobo, Faculty of Education since 2003, coordinating different subjects and modules dealing with ELT and ELL. I have been an active member of VenTESOL since 1999 starting as a regional representative and organizing several successful events ever since. Now I hold the 1st vice-presidency.
Evelín Ojeda N.'s Posts
- March 13, 2012: What’s happening with TESOL Affiliates worldwide? Find out in Philadelphia!
- March 9, 2011: There is always a first time…
- February 17, 2011: Time to share has arrived! TESOL Annual Convention is just around the corner!