Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Pittsburgh Public Schools adapts curriculum to students new to English 28 March 2017
- Do healthy lunches improve student test scores? 28 March 2017
- A high school's lesson for helping English language learners get to college 28 March 2017
- Trump's actions on immigration bring uncertainty to English language learners 28 March 2017
- Peers, more than teachers, inspire us to learn 28 March 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Eve
Name: Evelín Ojeda N.
Bio: I am a graduate from Carabobo University, Venezuela, holding a Master's degree in Reading and Writing and currently undertaking a Master´s degree in TESOL in England. I have worked as an English teacher at all levels for the last 12 years not only in Valencia, Venezuela but also abroad, specifically in UK. I have been a teacher at Universidad de Carabobo, Faculty of Education since 2003, coordinating different subjects and modules dealing with ELT and ELL. I have been an active member of VenTESOL since 1999 starting as a regional representative and organizing several successful events ever since. Now I hold the 1st vice-presidency.
Evelín Ojeda N.'s Posts
- March 13, 2012: What’s happening with TESOL Affiliates worldwide? Find out in Philadelphia!
- March 9, 2011: There is always a first time…
- February 17, 2011: Time to share has arrived! TESOL Annual Convention is just around the corner!