- Efforts underway to help non-English speakers learn the language 30 September 2014
- Common Core can help English learners in California, new study says 30 September 2014
- Sherman, Texas, ISD sees substantial increase of English language learners 30 September 2014
- Could bilingual education mold kids' brains to better resist distraction? 30 September 2014
- Schools develop 'newcomer' programs, English help for teens crossing US border alone 30 September 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Eve
Name: Evelín Ojeda N.
Bio: I am a graduate from Carabobo University, Venezuela, holding a Master's degree in Reading and Writing and currently undertaking a Master´s degree in TESOL in England. I have worked as an English teacher at all levels for the last 12 years not only in Valencia, Venezuela but also abroad, specifically in UK. I have been a teacher at Universidad de Carabobo, Faculty of Education since 2003, coordinating different subjects and modules dealing with ELT and ELL. I have been an active member of VenTESOL since 1999 starting as a regional representative and organizing several successful events ever since. Now I hold the 1st vice-presidency.
Evelín Ojeda N.'s Posts
- March 13, 2012: What’s happening with TESOL Affiliates worldwide? Find out in Philadelphia!
- March 9, 2011: There is always a first time…
- February 17, 2011: Time to share has arrived! TESOL Annual Convention is just around the corner!