Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How each state distributes money for public schools and at-risk students 12 August 2019
- 6 strategies for building better student relationships 12 August 2019
- Going the extra mile for school choice 12 August 2019
- Poll finds out what Latino voters want in presidential candidate 12 August 2019
- Apply for TESOL Awards! 12 August 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Greg Kessler
Name: Greg Kessler
Bio: Greg Kessler is associate professor of instructional technology in the Patton College of Education at Ohio University. He has written numerous books, articles, book chapters, and other publications. He has delivered keynote and featured talks around the world. His research addresses technology, learning, and language use with an emphasis on teacher preparation. He has held numerous leadership positions, including as Ohio TESOL president, CALICO president, and TESOL CALL IS chair. He is the editor of the CALICO book series, Advances in CALL Practice & Research, the Language Learning & Technology journal forum, Language Teaching & Technology, and many other comprehensive collections.
Greg Kessler's Posts
- December 20, 2018: Video for ELT, Episode 2: Ideas and Resources
- November 15, 2018: Video for ELT, Episode 1: TED Talks
- October 18, 2018: Mapping Engaging Experiences
- September 27, 2018: Online and Hybrid Classroom Education
- July 20, 2018: Using Pictures in the ESL Classroom
- March 15, 2018: Learning English Through Lyrics
- January 11, 2018: TESOL Educational Technology Blog: Welcome!