Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Cognitive study shows lack of bilingual education adversely affects English language learners' writing skills 18 October 2021
- Joshi: A high-quality education isn't just rigorous, it also affirms students' cultural identities. Here's how 18 October 2021
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 18 October 2021
- Harnessing the synergy between trauma-informed teaching and SEL 18 October 2021
- Looking for new ways to engage and attract students? Try Twitter. 18 October 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Hetal Ascher
Name: Hetal Ascher
Bio: Hetal Ascher is currently Head of EAL Programs at Dulwich College Beijing. She serves on the steering committee of the TESOL Reading and Vocabulary Interest Section and on the Professional Development Professional Council. She is passionate about literacy for English learners, multilingualism, and anti-racist pedagogy.
Hetal Ascher's Posts