Subscribe to TESOL Blog
TESOL English Language Bulletin
- How federal COVID aid is uplifting English learners in this small Rhode Island city 20 March 2023
- Exploring language acquisition in multilingual children 20 March 2023
- NNEST-IS Webinar: Emerging NNEST Leaders: Where do we begin? 20 March 2023
- Potential of light literature 20 March 2023
- Separating Difference From Disability With Students Learning English as an Additional Language 20 March 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Hind Elyas
Name: Hind Elyas
Bio: Hind Elyas, TESOL Global member and member of the TESOL Professional Development Professional Council, is an English instructor at Niagara College KSA in Saudi Arabia. She is also active in other related associations and serves as executive secretary for Africa TESOL, professional development coordinator for KSAALT TESOL, and Issues Month coordinator for IATEFL Global Issues. Additionally, Hind is the former acting vice president of TESOL Sudan.
Hind Elyas's Posts
- May 15, 2021: An Inspiring TESOL Convention, A Celebration of Success
- August 3, 2020: Member Moment: Hind Elyas