Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- The Rise of Adjunctification: From Surviving to Thriving 25 September 2023
- How translanguaging addresses English-only exclusion 25 September 2023
- Register by 6 Oct. to Save on TESOL ELevate! 25 September 2023
- Examining the role of the learner and the teacher in language learning motivation 25 September 2023
- Access 'Back to School' Resources and Discounts! 25 September 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ilka Kostka
Name: Ilka Kostka
Bio: Ilka Kostka is an associate teaching professor in the Global Pathways and NU Immerse programs at Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. She teaches and coordinates English language courses for graduate international students. Her scholarly interests include computer-assisted language learning and the potential of flipped learning for teaching academic English. She recently joined the Membership Professional Council of TESOL International Association.
Ilka Kostka's Posts
- July 30, 2020: 5 Ways to Keep a Personal Connection to Students Online