Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- George H.W. Bush, the 'education president,' dies at 94 6 December 2018
- Kids need more than academics at school to succeed 6 December 2018
- Put me in, coach! 6 December 2018
- Bilingual advocate to head California education 6 December 2018
- Teachers occupy premises of English language school 6 December 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Judie Haynes
Name: Judie Haynes
Bio: Judie Haynes taught elementary ESL for 28 years and is the author and coauthor of eight books for teachers of ELs , the most recent being “Teaching to Strengths: Supporting Students Living with Trauma, Violence and Chronic Stress“ with Debbie Zacarian and Lourdes Alvarez-Ortiz. She was a columnist for the TESOL publication "Essential Teacher" and is also cofounder and comoderator of the Twitter Chat for teachers of English learners #ELLCHAT.
Judie Haynes's Posts
- November 20, 2018: Language Acquisition vs. Language Learning in Elementary School
- October 16, 2018: 4 Ways Teachers Can Support English Learners
- September 19, 2018: 10 Resources for Pre-K–5 Educators of ELs
- November 17, 2017: 5 Ways School Principals Can Support English Learners
- July 10, 2017: Teaching to PreK-5 ELs’ Learning Styles