Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Breaking barriers in communication while illustrating our humanity 22 February 2019
- Teachers are still striking, but their demands have changed. Here's how 22 February 2019
- Do smarter teachers make smarter students? 22 February 2019
- Bilingual babies focus better 22 February 2019
- TESOL Press 22 February 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Judie Haynes
Name: Judie Haynes
Bio: Judie Haynes taught elementary ESL for 28 years and is the author and coauthor of eight books for teachers of ELs , the most recent being “Teaching to Strengths: Supporting Students Living with Trauma, Violence and Chronic Stress“ with Debbie Zacarian and Lourdes Alvarez-Ortiz. She was a columnist for the TESOL publication "Essential Teacher" and is also cofounder and comoderator of the Twitter Chat for teachers of English learners #ELLCHAT.
Judie Haynes's Posts
- February 19, 2019: Overly Cluttered Classrooms and EL Learning
- January 15, 2019: Do Children Learn English More Easily Than Adults?
- December 18, 2018: 5 Approaches to Professional Development for EL Educators
- November 20, 2018: Language Acquisition vs. Language Learning in Elementary School
- October 16, 2018: 4 Ways Teachers Can Support English Learners