Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- The 5 most common native languages of English learners 16 October 2018
- Teachers go online more in era of Common Core 16 October 2018
- Sharing immigrant experiences in the classroom 16 October 2018
- Kansas City's refugee students have only 1 year to learn how to go to school in America 16 October 2018
- Registration is open! 16 October 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Judie Haynes
Name: Judie Haynes
Bio: Judie Haynes taught elementary ESL for 28 years and is the author and coauthor of eight books for teachers of ELs , the most recent being “Teaching to Strengths: Supporting Students Living with Trauma, Violence and Chronic Stress“ with Debbie Zacarian and Lourdes Alvarez-Ortiz. She was a columnist for the TESOL publication "Essential Teacher" and is also cofounder and comoderator of the Twitter Chat for teachers of English learners #ELLCHAT.
Judie Haynes's Posts
- October 16, 2018: 4 Ways Teachers Can Support English Learners
- September 19, 2018: 10 Resources for Pre-K–5 Educators of ELs
- November 17, 2017: 5 Ways School Principals Can Support English Learners
- July 10, 2017: Teaching to PreK-5 ELs’ Learning Styles
- June 9, 2017: Are Your ELs Ready to Exit ESL?