Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- TIRF 2018 Doctoral Dissertation Grants 15 February 2018
- Report: Latino teachers face stereotypes, are asked to 'prove their worth' 15 February 2018
- Cambodia's English skills soaring upwards 15 February 2018
- Does Trump's education budget even matter? 15 February 2018
- Trump seeks to cut education budget by 5 percent, expand school choice push 15 February 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Judie Haynes
Name: Judie Haynes
Bio: Judie Haynes taught elementary ESL for 28 years and is the author and coauthor of eight books for teachers of ELs , the most recent being “Teaching to Strengths: Supporting Students Living with Trauma, Violence and Chronic Stress“ with Debbie Zacarian and Lourdes Alvarez-Ortiz. She was a columnist for the TESOL publication "Essential Teacher" and is also cofounder and comoderator of the Twitter Chat for teachers of English learners #ELLCHAT.
Judie Haynes's Posts
- November 17, 2017: 5 Ways School Principals Can Support English Learners
- July 10, 2017: Teaching to PreK-5 ELs’ Learning Styles
- June 9, 2017: Are Your ELs Ready to Exit ESL?
- April 20, 2017: Reflecting Students’ Lives in Children’s Literature
- April 7, 2017: Early Childhood Classroom Environments with Big Impact for ELs