Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Do schools value the bilingualism of English learners? 14 January 2019
- Second shakeup at NYC schools office that serves kids learning English 14 January 2019
- Mediator to examine minimum employment standards in English language schools 14 January 2019
- Judge's order details New Mexico education deficiencies 14 January 2019
- If 1,134 minutes a year are spent on testing, educators should have a say in what it looks like 14 January 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Jeff Kuhn
Name: Jeff Kuhn
Bio: Jeff Kuhn serves a split appointment at OHIO University, working for the Office of Instructional Innovation and in the Games Research and Immersive Design (Grid) Lab. He frequently delivers talks and keynote addresses on games and learning, game design, and the need for games literacy in educators. He is one of the founding moderators of the Electronic Village Online’s Minecraft MOOC, a community of practice for teachers learning to use Minecraft in the classroom. He has served on the TESOL CALL-IS steering committee, as the Gaming Special Interest Group chair for CALICO, and in the U.S. Department of State’s English Language Specialist program. His research interests include game-based learning, second language writing, and computer-assisted language learning.
Jeff Kuhn's Posts
- January 8, 2019: Welcome to the TESOL Games and Learning Blog