Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Funding available for adult education classroom materials: Deadline 31 May 2019 18 March 2019
- Trump's 2020 budget proposes school funding cuts, stresses choice for students and teachers 18 March 2019
- Teaching students to read metacognitively 18 March 2019
- Democrats in Congress revive DREAM Act for young undocumented immigrants 18 March 2019
- Promoting tuition-free programs to undocumented students 18 March 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Jeff Kuhn
Name: Jeff Kuhn
Bio: Jeff Kuhn serves a split appointment at OHIO University, working for the Office of Instructional Innovation and in the Games Research and Immersive Design (Grid) Lab. He frequently delivers talks and keynote addresses on games and learning, game design, and the need for games literacy in educators. He is one of the founding moderators of the Electronic Village Online’s Minecraft MOOC, a community of practice for teachers learning to use Minecraft in the classroom. He has served on the TESOL CALL-IS steering committee, as the Gaming Special Interest Group chair for CALICO, and in the U.S. Department of State’s English Language Specialist program. His research interests include game-based learning, second language writing, and computer-assisted language learning.
Jeff Kuhn's Posts