Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Supreme Court will meet behind closed doors on DACA 23 February 2018
- Pushing past assumptions: For this Colorado school psychologist, a language difference is not a disability 23 February 2018
- Effectively using news in ESL classrooms 23 February 2018
- 17 states get more time on their ESSA plans 23 February 2018
- Study proposes practical solution to challenges faced by bilingual children 23 February 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Kevin Knight
Name: Kevin Knight
Bio: Kevin Knight (PhD in Linguistics, MBA, MPIA) is an associate professor in the Department of International Communication (International Business Career major) and has also been working in the Career Education Center of Kanda University of International Studies in Chiba, Japan. In the TESOL ESP Interest Section (ESPIS), he has served as chair and English in occupational settings (EOS) representative, and he is currently the ESPIS community manager. He was also a member of the Governance Review Task Force (GRTF) appointed by the board of directors. In addition, he has been a TESOL blogger in the area of English for Specific Purposes (ESP). He has more than 30 years of professional experience working for private, public, and academic sector institutions including Sony and the Japan Patent Office. His doctoral research on leadership communication (i.e., discourse) as a basis for leadership development was under the supervision of Emeritus Professor Christopher Candlin and Dr. Alan Jones.
Kevin Knight's Posts
- February 13, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Andrew Silberman
- January 9, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Valia Spiliotopoulos
- December 12, 2017: ESP Project Leader Profile: Sandra Zappa-Hollman
- November 14, 2017: ESP Project Leader Profile: Mark Krzanowski
- October 10, 2017: Challenging Leadership Stereotypes Through Discourse