Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Teaching materials for English learners are in short supply. That could soon change 14 August 2017
- 3 facts about foreign teens for US high school teachers 14 August 2017
- Minnesota rethinks assessments of English language learners 14 August 2017
- TESOL Press 14 August 2017
- Study: Minority students missing out on speech and language services 14 August 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Kevin Knight
Name: Kevin Knight
Bio: Kevin Knight (PhD in Linguistics, MBA, MPIA) is an associate professor in the Department of International Communication (International Business Career major) and has also been working in the Career Education Center of Kanda University of International Studies in Chiba, Japan. In the TESOL ESP Interest Section (ESPIS), he has served as chair and English in occupational settings (EOS) representative, and he is currently the ESPIS community manager. He was also a member of the Governance Review Task Force (GRTF) appointed by the board of directors. In addition, he has been a TESOL blogger in the area of English for Specific Purposes (ESP). He has more than 30 years of professional experience working for private, public, and academic sector institutions including Sony and the Japan Patent Office. His doctoral research on leadership communication (i.e., discourse) as a basis for leadership development was under the supervision of Emeritus Professor Christopher Candlin and Dr. Alan Jones.
Kevin Knight's Posts
- August 8, 2017: ESP Project Leader Profile: Vince Ricci
- July 25, 2017: ESP Training for Student Consulting Purposes
- July 11, 2017: ESP Project Leader Profile: Marta Baffy
- June 27, 2017: A Model for TESOL Leaders: A Virtual Choir
- June 14, 2017: ESP Project Leader Profile: Pam Dzunu
- May 30, 2017: How will TESOL ESPIS Researchers and Practitioners Change the World?
- May 16, 2017: ESP Strands in a Business Case Study Program
- May 2, 2017: ESP Project Leader Profile: Stephen Horowitz
- April 25, 2017: Leadership Research In The West For Students In The East
- April 18, 2017: ESP Project Leader Profile: Kay Westerfield