Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- School leaders reveal the common sense keys to ELL success 18 September 2017
- Betsy DeVos waiting for 'right time,' circumstances for a choice initiative 18 September 2017
- Brexit risks damaging English language support and the UK's global outreach 18 September 2017
- Call for award reviewers 18 September 2017
- All eyes on Congress in battle over 'Dreamers' 18 September 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Kevin Knight
Name: Kevin Knight
Bio: Kevin Knight (PhD in Linguistics, MBA, MPIA) is an associate professor in the Department of International Communication (International Business Career major) and has also been working in the Career Education Center of Kanda University of International Studies in Chiba, Japan. In the TESOL ESP Interest Section (ESPIS), he has served as chair and English in occupational settings (EOS) representative, and he is currently the ESPIS community manager. He was also a member of the Governance Review Task Force (GRTF) appointed by the board of directors. In addition, he has been a TESOL blogger in the area of English for Specific Purposes (ESP). He has more than 30 years of professional experience working for private, public, and academic sector institutions including Sony and the Japan Patent Office. His doctoral research on leadership communication (i.e., discourse) as a basis for leadership development was under the supervision of Emeritus Professor Christopher Candlin and Dr. Alan Jones.
Kevin Knight's Posts
- September 19, 2017: ESP for Developing Creativity
- September 6, 2017: ESP Project Leader Profile: Kirsten Schaetzel
- August 22, 2017: ESP and the Power of Persuasion
- August 8, 2017: ESP Project Leader Profile: Vince Ricci
- July 25, 2017: ESP Training for Student Consulting Purposes
- July 11, 2017: ESP Project Leader Profile: Marta Baffy
- June 27, 2017: A Model for TESOL Leaders: A Virtual Choir
- June 14, 2017: ESP Project Leader Profile: Pam Dzunu
- May 30, 2017: How will TESOL ESPIS Researchers and Practitioners Change the World?
- May 16, 2017: ESP Strands in a Business Case Study Program