Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- STEAM education for English learners 24 June 2019
- Serve as an Elected Leader 24 June 2019
- Teaching in the US should be more 'intellectually attractive,' global expert says 24 June 2019
- Call for volunteers: Diverse voices task force 24 June 2019
- Children who go to preschool are better prepared for kindergarten; But is that enough? 24 June 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Kevin Knight
Name: Kevin Knight
Bio: Kevin Knight (PhD in Linguistics, MBA, MPIA) is an associate professor in the Department of International Communication (International Business Career major) and has also been working in the Career Education Center of Kanda University of International Studies in Chiba, Japan. In the TESOL ESP Interest Section (ESPIS), he has served as chair and English in occupational settings (EOS) representative, and he is currently the ESPIS community manager. He was also a member of the Governance Review Task Force (GRTF) appointed by the board of directors. In addition, he has been a TESOL blogger in the area of English for Specific Purposes (ESP). He has more than 30 years of professional experience working for private, public, and academic sector institutions including Sony and the Japan Patent Office. His doctoral research on leadership communication (i.e., discourse) as a basis for leadership development was under the supervision of Emeritus Professor Christopher Candlin and Dr. Alan Jones.
Kevin Knight's Posts
- December 11, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Tim Murphey
- November 13, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Louise Greener
- October 9, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Andy Gillett
- September 11, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Marcelo Concario
- August 7, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Charles Browne