Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- For young newcomers, school offers a stepping stone to life in America 24 November 2015
- English a failing subject for Malaysia despite national push 24 November 2015
- Cubans say 'Nyet' to Russian, hoping to learn English 24 November 2015
- Half the children getting English language support in New Zealand schools are Kiwi-born 24 November 2015
- Company works to bridge the language skills gap 24 November 2015
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Kevin Knight
Name: Kevin Knight
Bio: Kevin Knight (PhD in Linguistics, MBA, MPIA) is an associate professor in the Department of International Communication (International Business Career major) and has also been working in the Career Education Center of Kanda University of International Studies in Chiba, Japan. In the TESOL ESP Interest Section (ESPIS), he has served as chair and English in occupational settings (EOS) representative, and he is currently the ESPIS community manager. He was also a member of the Governance Review Task Force (GRTF) appointed by the board of directors. In addition, he has been a TESOL blogger in the area of English for Specific Purposes (ESP). He has more than 30 years of professional experience working for private, public, and academic sector institutions including Sony and the Japan Patent Office. His doctoral research on leadership communication (i.e., discourse) as a basis for leadership development was under the supervision of Emeritus Professor Christopher Candlin and Dr. Alan Jones.
Kevin Knight's Posts
- November 17, 2015: Using an Entrepreneurship Video for Interview Training
- November 3, 2015: ESP Project Leader Profile: David Kertzner
- October 20, 2015: ESP Project Leader Profile: Ethel Swartley
- October 6, 2015: ESP Project Leader Profile: Anne Lomperis
- September 22, 2015: TESOL Research Colloquium and Other Adventures in Sydney
- September 8, 2015: ESP Project Leader Profile: Jaclyn Gishbaugher
- August 25, 2015: ESP For Social Change: What Is Your Passion?
- August 11, 2015: ESP Project Leader Profile: Evan Frendo
- July 28, 2015: Teaching Business English and Project Leadership With Shark Tank
- July 14, 2015: ESP Project Leader Profile: Ronna Timpa