Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Many states lack focus on equity in school improvement, report suggests 20 November 2018
- Race-, gender-based bullying does more harm than normal bullying 20 November 2018
- The dual immersion solution 20 November 2018
- Classroom spotlight: Vanderbilt teachers help English language learners thrive 20 November 2018
- Broad changes for English learners settle school lawsuit 20 November 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Kevin Knight
Name: Kevin Knight
Bio: Kevin Knight (PhD in Linguistics, MBA, MPIA) is an associate professor in the Department of International Communication (International Business Career major) and has also been working in the Career Education Center of Kanda University of International Studies in Chiba, Japan. In the TESOL ESP Interest Section (ESPIS), he has served as chair and English in occupational settings (EOS) representative, and he is currently the ESPIS community manager. He was also a member of the Governance Review Task Force (GRTF) appointed by the board of directors. In addition, he has been a TESOL blogger in the area of English for Specific Purposes (ESP). He has more than 30 years of professional experience working for private, public, and academic sector institutions including Sony and the Japan Patent Office. His doctoral research on leadership communication (i.e., discourse) as a basis for leadership development was under the supervision of Emeritus Professor Christopher Candlin and Dr. Alan Jones.
Kevin Knight's Posts
- November 13, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Louise Greener
- October 9, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Andy Gillett
- September 11, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Marcelo Concario
- August 7, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Charles Browne
- July 16, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Gina Mikel Petrie