Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Many state ESSA plans are 'uncreative, unambitious,' analysis finds 13 December 2017
- Learn prefixes, suffixes to expand your vocabulary 13 December 2017
- English teachers training to develop interest of government schools students in English language 13 December 2017
- Making digital communications accessible 13 December 2017
- Music and native language interact in the brain 13 December 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Kevin Knight
Name: Kevin Knight
Kevin Knight (PhD in Linguistics, MBA, MPIA) is an associate professor in the Department of International Communication (International Business Career major) and has also been working in the Career Education Center of Kanda University of International Studies in Chiba, Japan. In the TESOL ESP Interest Section (ESPIS), he has served as chair and English in occupational settings (EOS) representative, and he is currently the ESPIS community manager. He was also a member of the Governance Review Task Force (GRTF) appointed by the board of directors. In addition, he has been a TESOL blogger in the area of English for Specific Purposes (ESP). He has more than 30 years of professional experience working for private, public, and academic sector institutions including Sony and the Japan Patent Office. His doctoral research on leadership communication (i.e., discourse) as a basis for leadership development was under the supervision of Emeritus Professor Christopher Candlin and Dr. Alan Jones.
Kevin Knight's Posts
- December 12, 2017: ESP Leader Profile: Sandra Zappa-Hollman
- November 14, 2017: ESP Project Leader Profile: Mark Krzanowski
- October 10, 2017: Challenging Leadership Stereotypes Through Discourse
- October 5, 2017: ESP Project Leader Profile: Elizabeth Matthews
- September 19, 2017: ESP for Developing Creativity