Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Public school revenue and spending up in latest year of reporting 21 January 2019
- It's time to change the way we teach English 21 January 2019
- Integrated ELL program at a middle school a success, officials say 21 January 2019
- Montana House bill would help schools aid English learners 21 January 2019
- CMS immigrant enrollment is large and growing. That brings costs and benefits. 21 January 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Kevin Knight
Name: Kevin Knight
Bio: Kevin Knight (PhD in Linguistics, MBA, MPIA) is an associate professor in the Department of International Communication (International Business Career major) and has also been working in the Career Education Center of Kanda University of International Studies in Chiba, Japan. In the TESOL ESP Interest Section (ESPIS), he has served as chair and English in occupational settings (EOS) representative, and he is currently the ESPIS community manager. He was also a member of the Governance Review Task Force (GRTF) appointed by the board of directors. In addition, he has been a TESOL blogger in the area of English for Specific Purposes (ESP). He has more than 30 years of professional experience working for private, public, and academic sector institutions including Sony and the Japan Patent Office. His doctoral research on leadership communication (i.e., discourse) as a basis for leadership development was under the supervision of Emeritus Professor Christopher Candlin and Dr. Alan Jones.
Kevin Knight's Posts
- December 11, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Tim Murphey
- November 13, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Louise Greener
- October 9, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Andy Gillett
- September 11, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Marcelo Concario
- August 7, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Charles Browne