Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- The 5 most common native languages of English learners 16 October 2018
- Teachers go online more in era of Common Core 16 October 2018
- Sharing immigrant experiences in the classroom 16 October 2018
- Kansas City's refugee students have only 1 year to learn how to go to school in America 16 October 2018
- Registration is open! 16 October 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Kevin Knight
Name: Kevin Knight
Bio: Kevin Knight (PhD in Linguistics, MBA, MPIA) is an associate professor in the Department of International Communication (International Business Career major) and has also been working in the Career Education Center of Kanda University of International Studies in Chiba, Japan. In the TESOL ESP Interest Section (ESPIS), he has served as chair and English in occupational settings (EOS) representative, and he is currently the ESPIS community manager. He was also a member of the Governance Review Task Force (GRTF) appointed by the board of directors. In addition, he has been a TESOL blogger in the area of English for Specific Purposes (ESP). He has more than 30 years of professional experience working for private, public, and academic sector institutions including Sony and the Japan Patent Office. His doctoral research on leadership communication (i.e., discourse) as a basis for leadership development was under the supervision of Emeritus Professor Christopher Candlin and Dr. Alan Jones.
Kevin Knight's Posts
- May 2, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Michael Ennis
- April 10, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Elise Geither
- March 13, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Jennifer Roberts
- February 13, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Andrew Silberman
- January 9, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Valia Spiliotopoulos