Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Government toughens rules for people seeking citizenship with new English language requirements 15 February 2019
- Children who eat lunch score 18 percent higher in reading tests 15 February 2019
- 'These kids are isolated': Arizona lawmakers weigh how to teach non-English speaking students 15 February 2019
- TESOL Press 15 February 2019
- 5 strategies to improve the learning experience for K-12 students 15 February 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Kevin Knight
Name: Kevin Knight
Bio: Kevin Knight (PhD in Linguistics, MBA, MPIA) is an associate professor in the Department of International Communication (International Business Career major) and has also been working in the Career Education Center of Kanda University of International Studies in Chiba, Japan. In the TESOL ESP Interest Section (ESPIS), he has served as chair and English in occupational settings (EOS) representative, and he is currently the ESPIS community manager. He was also a member of the Governance Review Task Force (GRTF) appointed by the board of directors. In addition, he has been a TESOL blogger in the area of English for Specific Purposes (ESP). He has more than 30 years of professional experience working for private, public, and academic sector institutions including Sony and the Japan Patent Office. His doctoral research on leadership communication (i.e., discourse) as a basis for leadership development was under the supervision of Emeritus Professor Christopher Candlin and Dr. Alan Jones.
Kevin Knight's Posts
- July 16, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Gina Mikel Petrie
- June 5, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Jennifer Speier
- May 2, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Michael Ennis
- April 10, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Elise Geither
- March 13, 2018: ESP Project Leader Profile: Jennifer Roberts