Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Teach world language students to provide peer feedback 16 April 2018
- Model United Nations offers structured practice for English language learners 16 April 2018
- Good readers read more 16 April 2018
- ESSA pressures states to assure all students have good teachers 16 April 2018
- The path to excelencia: One school leader's mission to show English language learners can succeed 16 April 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Kevin Knight
Name: Kevin Knight
Bio: Kevin Knight (PhD in Linguistics, MBA, MPIA) is an associate professor in the Department of International Communication (International Business Career major) and has also been working in the Career Education Center of Kanda University of International Studies in Chiba, Japan. In the TESOL ESP Interest Section (ESPIS), he has served as chair and English in occupational settings (EOS) representative, and he is currently the ESPIS community manager. He was also a member of the Governance Review Task Force (GRTF) appointed by the board of directors. In addition, he has been a TESOL blogger in the area of English for Specific Purposes (ESP). He has more than 30 years of professional experience working for private, public, and academic sector institutions including Sony and the Japan Patent Office. His doctoral research on leadership communication (i.e., discourse) as a basis for leadership development was under the supervision of Emeritus Professor Christopher Candlin and Dr. Alan Jones.
Kevin Knight's Posts
- November 14, 2017: ESP Project Leader Profile: Mark Krzanowski
- October 10, 2017: Challenging Leadership Stereotypes Through Discourse
- October 5, 2017: ESP Project Leader Profile: Elizabeth Matthews
- September 19, 2017: ESP for Developing Creativity
- September 6, 2017: ESP Project Leader Profile: Kirsten Schaetzel