Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Betsy DeVos: All ESSA plans are in, complete and ready for review 19 October 2017
- Australian government pushes easier language test for new citizens 19 October 2017
- How important is pronunciation instruction for English learners? 19 October 2017
- Language tests for nurses from abroad to be watered down 19 October 2017
- Literacy builds life skills as well as language skills 19 October 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Kevin Knight
Name: Kevin Knight
Bio: Kevin Knight (PhD in Linguistics, MBA, MPIA) is an associate professor in the Department of International Communication (International Business Career major) and has also been working in the Career Education Center of Kanda University of International Studies in Chiba, Japan. In the TESOL ESP Interest Section (ESPIS), he has served as chair and English in occupational settings (EOS) representative, and he is currently the ESPIS community manager. He was also a member of the Governance Review Task Force (GRTF) appointed by the board of directors. In addition, he has been a TESOL blogger in the area of English for Specific Purposes (ESP). He has more than 30 years of professional experience working for private, public, and academic sector institutions including Sony and the Japan Patent Office. His doctoral research on leadership communication (i.e., discourse) as a basis for leadership development was under the supervision of Emeritus Professor Christopher Candlin and Dr. Alan Jones.
Kevin Knight's Posts
- August 8, 2017: ESP Project Leader Profile: Vince Ricci
- July 25, 2017: ESP Training for Student Consulting Purposes
- July 11, 2017: ESP Project Leader Profile: Marta Baffy
- June 27, 2017: A Model for TESOL Leaders: A Virtual Choir
- June 14, 2017: ESP Project Leader Profile: Pam Dzunu