Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Tips to support ELL students in the classroom 18 June 2018
- Are schools measuring the progress of English language learners all wrong? 18 June 2018
- How teachers can avoid their own summer slide 18 June 2018
- Sev Ozdowski backs mandatory English language requirement idea 18 June 2018
- <img src="http://www.multibriefs.com/briefs/tesol/TESOL2019.jpg" border="0"><br>2019 TESOL International Convention & English Language Expo, Proposal Submission, 12-15 March 2019 18 June 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Elena Shvidko
Name: Elena Shvidko
Bio: Elena Shvidko is an assistant professor at Utah State University. She received her doctorate in second language studies from Purdue University and her master’s degree in TESOL from Brigham Young University. Her work appears in TESOL Journal, System, Journal on Response to Writing, TESOL interest section newsletters, and TESOL's New Ways series. Her research interests include second language writing, multimodal interaction, interpersonal aspects of language teaching, and teacher professional development.
Elena Shvidko's Posts
- May 7, 2018: English Language Learners in University Classrooms: Practical Resources for Faculty
- April 16, 2018: Exploring Campus Through Writing: A Course Project
- March 6, 2018: Two SLW Networking Sessions at TESOL 2018
- February 2, 2018: Attending TESOL 2018: Focus on Second Language Writing
- January 19, 2018: Get Motivated: Inspirational Quotes for Students