Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Ways to differentiate instruction for ELLs 13 December 2018
- Fight for federal right to education takes a new turn 13 December 2018
- Filipino teachers popular among Chinese English learners 13 December 2018
- Education Department to erase debts of teachers, fix troubled grant program 13 December 2018
- Increase in minority teachers not keeping pace with influx of minority students 13 December 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Elena Shvidko
Name: Elena Shvidko
Bio: Elena Shvidko is an assistant professor at Utah State University. She received her doctorate in second language studies from Purdue University and her master’s degree in TESOL from Brigham Young University. Her work appears in TESOL Journal, System, Journal on Response to Writing, TESOL interest section newsletters, and TESOL's New Ways series. Her research interests include second language writing, multimodal interaction, interpersonal aspects of language teaching, and teacher professional development.
Elena Shvidko's Posts
- October 5, 2018: On Campus and Beyond: From Speaking to Writing, Part 2
- September 13, 2018: On Campus and Beyond: From Speaking to Writing, Part 1
- July 13, 2018: Exploring a Local Community Through Writing: Examples of Writing Assignments
- July 6, 2018: Exploring Campus Through Writing: Examples of Writing Assignments
- May 7, 2018: English Language Learners in University Classrooms: Practical Resources for Faculty