Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Students retained in middle school less likely to graduate 9 August 2018
- Arne Duncan: 'If I had to do it all over again, I would push even harder' 9 August 2018
- 15 tips for identifying gifted EL students 9 August 2018
- TESOL awards & grants: Now accepting applications 9 August 2018
- America's bilingual roots 9 August 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Elena Shvidko
Name: Elena Shvidko
Bio: Elena Shvidko is an assistant professor at Utah State University. She received her doctorate in second language studies from Purdue University and her master’s degree in TESOL from Brigham Young University. Her work appears in TESOL Journal, System, Journal on Response to Writing, TESOL interest section newsletters, and TESOL's New Ways series. Her research interests include second language writing, multimodal interaction, interpersonal aspects of language teaching, and teacher professional development.
Elena Shvidko's Posts
- July 13, 2018: Exploring a Local Community Through Writing: Examples of Writing Assignments
- July 6, 2018: Exploring Campus Through Writing: Examples of Writing Assignments
- May 7, 2018: English Language Learners in University Classrooms: Practical Resources for Faculty
- April 16, 2018: Exploring Campus Through Writing: A Course Project
- March 6, 2018: Two SLW Networking Sessions at TESOL 2018