Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Betsy DeVos: All ESSA plans are in, complete and ready for review 19 October 2017
- Australian government pushes easier language test for new citizens 19 October 2017
- How important is pronunciation instruction for English learners? 19 October 2017
- Language tests for nurses from abroad to be watered down 19 October 2017
- Literacy builds life skills as well as language skills 19 October 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Elena Shvidko
Name: Elena Shvidko
Bio: Elena Shvidko is an assistant professor at Utah State University. She received her doctorate in second language studies from Purdue University and her master’s degree in TESOL from Brigham Young University. Her work appears in TESOL Journal, System, Journal on Response to Writing, TESOL interest section newsletters, and TESOL's New Ways series. Her research interests include second language writing, multimodal interaction, interpersonal aspects of language teaching, and teacher professional development.
Elena Shvidko's Posts
- February 3, 2017: 6 Resources Offered by the TESOL Second Language Writing Interest Section
- January 20, 2017: Four Suggestions on Implementing Feedback in Writing Teacher Training Courses
- January 6, 2017: Get Inspired: Quotes About Teaching
- December 9, 2016: Learning Collocations for Effective Writing
- November 29, 2016: Four Games for Practicing Verb Tenses