Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- TESOL Press 11 December 2017
- Why do we see similarities across languages? Human brain may be responsible 11 December 2017
- California's crossborder cooperation 11 December 2017
- Reaching students who don't speak English 11 December 2017
- Why Asian countries are investing so heavily in the English language 11 December 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Elena Shvidko
Name: Elena Shvidko
Elena Shvidko is an assistant professor at Utah State University. She received her doctorate in second language studies from Purdue University and her master’s degree in TESOL from Brigham Young University. Her work appears in TESOL Journal, System, Journal on Response to Writing, TESOL interest section newsletters, and TESOL’s New Ways series. Her research interests include second language writing, multimodal interaction, interpersonal aspects of language teaching, and teacher professional development.
Elena Shvidko's Posts
- March 6, 2017: Resources for Beginning L2 Writing Teachers
- February 21, 2017: 7 Common Obstacles to Writing
- February 3, 2017: 6 Resources Offered by the TESOL Second Language Writing Interest Section
- January 20, 2017: Four Suggestions on Implementing Feedback in Writing Teacher Training Courses
- January 6, 2017: Get Inspired: Quotes About Teaching