Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- What's the best way to teach children to read? 15 November 2018
- Students find success with peer-tutoring program 15 November 2018
- Utilizing experiential learning in a university context 15 November 2018
- The 2020 presidential field and education: Your very early cheat sheet 15 November 2018
- Playing to students' strengths 15 November 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Elena Shvidko
Name: Elena Shvidko
Bio: Elena Shvidko is an assistant professor at Utah State University. She received her doctorate in second language studies from Purdue University and her master’s degree in TESOL from Brigham Young University. Her work appears in TESOL Journal, System, Journal on Response to Writing, TESOL interest section newsletters, and TESOL's New Ways series. Her research interests include second language writing, multimodal interaction, interpersonal aspects of language teaching, and teacher professional development.
Elena Shvidko's Posts
- April 16, 2018: Exploring Campus Through Writing: A Course Project
- March 6, 2018: Two SLW Networking Sessions at TESOL 2018
- February 2, 2018: Attending TESOL 2018: Focus on Second Language Writing
- January 19, 2018: Get Motivated: Inspirational Quotes for Students
- December 1, 2017: How to Overcome Writer’s Block: Ideas from Writing Experts