Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Supreme Court will meet behind closed doors on DACA 23 February 2018
- Pushing past assumptions: For this Colorado school psychologist, a language difference is not a disability 23 February 2018
- Effectively using news in ESL classrooms 23 February 2018
- 17 states get more time on their ESSA plans 23 February 2018
- Study proposes practical solution to challenges faced by bilingual children 23 February 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Navnish Sidhu
Name: Navnish Sidhu
Bio: Navnish Sidhu is an experienced and goal-oriented education professional, with extensive experience in English language instruction. She holds a master’s degree in education from Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia. Currently, she is working at Red River College Language Training Centre (Winnipeg, Canada) in their Intensive English for International Students program. Her primary interests are English for Academic Purposes, and Curriculum Design and Implementation.
Navnish Sidhu's Posts
- April 4, 2015: TESOL 2015: The Takeaways From a First-Time Attendee
- March 26, 2015: TESOL 2015: From the Eyes of a First-Time Attendee