Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Among students learning English in Burbank, there are more Armenian speakers than Spanish, school officials say 22 June 2017
- Preparing to more effectively teach English learners next year 22 June 2017
- Most K-12 spending goes to salaries and benefits 22 June 2017
- King Abdulaziz University steps up operations to develop English language teaching profession 22 June 2017
- Too few ELL students land in gifted classes 22 June 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Navnish Sidhu
Name: Navnish Sidhu
Bio: Navnish Sidhu is an experienced and goal-oriented education professional, with extensive experience in English language instruction. She holds a master’s degree in education from Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia. Currently, she is working at Red River College Language Training Centre (Winnipeg, Canada) in their Intensive English for International Students program. Her primary interests are English for Academic Purposes, and Curriculum Design and Implementation.
Navnish Sidhu's Posts
- April 4, 2015: TESOL 2015: The Takeaways From a First-Time Attendee
- March 26, 2015: TESOL 2015: From the Eyes of a First-Time Attendee