Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- St. Paul's English language learners deserve better, critics say 23 March 2017
- New York City's English learners often struggle to graduate, but here's how some schools buck that trend 23 March 2017
- Helping academic English learners develop productive word knowledge 23 March 2017
- How you can improve your English language proficiency 23 March 2017
- Children have so much to gain from exploring language 23 March 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Navnish Sidhu
Name: Navnish Sidhu
Bio: Navnish Sidhu is an experienced and goal-oriented education professional, with extensive experience in English language instruction. She holds a master’s degree in education from Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia. Currently, she is working at Red River College Language Training Centre (Winnipeg, Canada) in their Intensive English for International Students program. Her primary interests are English for Academic Purposes, and Curriculum Design and Implementation.
Navnish Sidhu's Posts
- April 4, 2015: TESOL 2015: The Takeaways From a First-Time Attendee
- March 26, 2015: TESOL 2015: From the Eyes of a First-Time Attendee