Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Professional Development Calendar 7 December 2017
- Read alouds are great for the middle grades! 7 December 2017
- Discussion brings literature to life 7 December 2017
- Massachusetts restores bilingual education 7 December 2017
- Learning a new language changes the way you perceive reality 7 December 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Navnish Sidhu
Name: Navnish Sidhu
Navnish Sidhu is an experienced and goal-oriented education professional, with extensive experience in English language instruction. She holds a master’s degree in education from Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia. Currently, she is working at Red River College Language Training Centre (Winnipeg, Canada) in their Intensive English for International Students program. Her primary interests are English for Academic Purposes, and Curriculum Design and Implementation.
Navnish Sidhu's Posts
- April 4, 2015: TESOL 2015: The Takeaways From a First-Time Attendee
- March 26, 2015: TESOL 2015: From the Eyes of a First-Time Attendee