Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Teaching and welcoming English learners: New guide offers advice 23 May 2017
- English learners: Struggling CT schools ignore a proven path 23 May 2017
- Flooded Maniwaki English language students take refuge at French school 23 May 2017
- Supporting English language learners: A turn-and-talk strategy 23 May 2017
- Trump's first full education budget: Deep cuts to public school programs in pursuit of school choice 23 May 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Navnish Sidhu
Name: Navnish Sidhu
Bio: Navnish Sidhu is an experienced and goal-oriented education professional, with extensive experience in English language instruction. She holds a master’s degree in education from Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia. Currently, she is working at Red River College Language Training Centre (Winnipeg, Canada) in their Intensive English for International Students program. Her primary interests are English for Academic Purposes, and Curriculum Design and Implementation.
Navnish Sidhu's Posts
- April 4, 2015: TESOL 2015: The Takeaways From a First-Time Attendee
- March 26, 2015: TESOL 2015: From the Eyes of a First-Time Attendee