Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- The Rise of Adjunctification: From Surviving to Thriving 25 September 2023
- How translanguaging addresses English-only exclusion 25 September 2023
- Register by 6 Oct. to Save on TESOL ELevate! 25 September 2023
- Examining the role of the learner and the teacher in language learning motivation 25 September 2023
- Access 'Back to School' Resources and Discounts! 25 September 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Olasumbo Akintode
Name: Olasumbo Akintode
Bio: Olasumbo Akintode holds a master of philosophy in English from Babcock University in Ogun State, Nigeria. She teaches communication skills at Gateway Polytechnic, a state government tertiary institution also located in Ogun State. She is a member of the Nigerian Association of Teachers and Researchers of English as a Second Language (NATRESL). In addition to being a wife, mother, teacher, and coach, she is the author of Gripping Memoirs. Her current research focuses on language change.
Olasumbo Akintode's Posts
- October 5, 2022: The Ingenuity of Code-Mixing and Code-Switching