Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Assessing and Placing the Preliterate ESL Learner 6 February 2023
- Through My Lens: ESL classes should include lessons in sarcasm 6 February 2023
- Dudley Reynolds Receives 2023 James E. Alatis Award for Service to TESOL 6 February 2023
- 5 practical ways to support English learners in the classroom 6 February 2023
- AEIS Webinar: Pronouns: Normalizing the Teaching of "They/Them/Their" Singular 6 February 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Olasumbo Akintode
Name: Olasumbo Akintode
Bio: Olasumbo Akintode holds a master of philosophy in English from Babcock University in Ogun State, Nigeria. She teaches communication skills at Gateway Polytechnic, a state government tertiary institution also located in Ogun State. She is a member of the Nigerian Association of Teachers and Researchers of English as a Second Language (NATRESL). In addition to being a wife, mother, teacher, and coach, she is the author of Gripping Memoirs. Her current research focuses on language change.
Olasumbo Akintode's Posts
- October 5, 2022: The Ingenuity of Code-Mixing and Code-Switching