Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Expansion, more funds needed for English language program 31 March 2015
- The impact of Moroccan students' attitudes towards English language on speaking skill 31 March 2015
- After learning new words, brain sees them as pictures 31 March 2015
- How to measure English learners' development more accurately 31 March 2015
- Cebuano? Here are all the languages Jersey City students speak 31 March 2015
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: ssahr
Name: Sarah Sahr
Bio: Sarah Sahr works at TESOL and is currently pursuing her doctorate in education administration and policy at the George Washington University. Her professional career has taken her all over the world, most notably as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Ethiopia and as a traveling school teacher/administrator with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus. Sarah is also a certified ashtanga yoga instructor and has managed an eco-lodge in Chugchilan, Ecuador.
Sarah Sahr's Posts
- December 22, 2014: Happy New Year! Two New Year Classroom Activities
- June 11, 2012: TESOL Members at Work in the Field Worldwide
- April 30, 2012: Summaries of TESOL Surveys on Professional Development Needs
- October 26, 2011: TESOL Celebrates 50 Years of the Peace Corps: A Collections of Stories from RCPVs Who Are Also TESOL Members