Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Trump orders study of federal role in education 28 April 2017
- English-language vocational training programme to start in September 28 April 2017
- Cognitive skills differ across cultures and generations 28 April 2017
- Clarity on school funding: Are English learners getting their due? 28 April 2017
- Metro Nashville teachers push for funding for English language learners 28 April 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: ssahr
Name: Sarah Sahr
Bio: Sarah Sahr works at TESOL and is currently pursuing her doctorate in education administration and policy at the George Washington University. Her professional career has taken her all over the world, most notably as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Ethiopia and as a traveling school teacher/administrator with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus. Sarah is also a certified ashtanga yoga instructor and has managed an eco-lodge in Chugchilan, Ecuador.
Sarah Sahr's Posts
- December 22, 2014: Happy New Year! Two New Year Classroom Activities
- June 11, 2012: TESOL Members at Work in the Field Worldwide
- April 30, 2012: Summaries of TESOL Surveys on Professional Development Needs
- October 26, 2011: TESOL Celebrates 50 Years of the Peace Corps: A Collections of Stories from RCPVs Who Are Also TESOL Members