Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- The 7 big language learning issues facing the U.K. 16 April 2015
- Bilingual people take greater risks when feedback is given in their native language 16 April 2015
- Thousands more Calgary English language learning students, and the funding is dropping 16 April 2015
- Why it's so hard to learn English in Boston 16 April 2015
- Simple exercises to improve ELL reading skills — Part 3 16 April 2015
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: ssahr
Name: Sarah Sahr
Bio: Sarah Sahr works at TESOL and is currently pursuing her doctorate in education administration and policy at the George Washington University. Her professional career has taken her all over the world, most notably as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Ethiopia and as a traveling school teacher/administrator with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus. Sarah is also a certified ashtanga yoga instructor and has managed an eco-lodge in Chugchilan, Ecuador.
Sarah Sahr's Posts
- December 22, 2014: Happy New Year! Two New Year Classroom Activities
- June 11, 2012: TESOL Members at Work in the Field Worldwide
- April 30, 2012: Summaries of TESOL Surveys on Professional Development Needs
- October 26, 2011: TESOL Celebrates 50 Years of the Peace Corps: A Collections of Stories from RCPVs Who Are Also TESOL Members