Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- TESOL Press 11 December 2017
- Why do we see similarities across languages? Human brain may be responsible 11 December 2017
- California's crossborder cooperation 11 December 2017
- Reaching students who don't speak English 11 December 2017
- Why Asian countries are investing so heavily in the English language 11 December 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: ssahr
Name: Sarah Sahr
Sarah Sahr works at TESOL and is currently pursuing her doctorate in education administration and policy at the George Washington University. Her professional career has taken her all over the world, most notably as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Ethiopia and as a traveling school teacher/administrator with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus. Sarah is also a certified ashtanga yoga instructor and has managed an eco-lodge in Chugchilan, Ecuador.
Sarah Sahr's Posts
- December 22, 2014: Happy New Year! Two New Year Classroom Activities
- June 11, 2012: TESOL Members at Work in the Field Worldwide
- April 30, 2012: Summaries of TESOL Surveys on Professional Development Needs
- October 26, 2011: TESOL Celebrates 50 Years of the Peace Corps: A Collections of Stories from RCPVs Who Are Also TESOL Members