- How does the brain learn best? Smart studying strategies 25 August 2014
- Easy vocabulary for English learners 25 August 2014
- A picture of language: The fading art of diagramming sentences 25 August 2014
- Back-to-school stress: How to recognize it and help kids manage it 25 August 2014
- Common Core is becoming even more unpopular 25 August 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: ssahr
Name: Sarah Sahr
Bio: Sarah Sahr works at TESOL and has her Masters in ESL administration. She has managed a school in Vietnam, trained teachers in South Korea, implemented school reform in Qatar, run a circus train classroom for Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, and taught 8th grade writing in Maryland. Prior to all that, Sarah was a Peace Corps Volunteer in Ethiopia. She is also a certified ashtanga yoga instructor and has managed an eco-lodge in Chugchilan, Ecuador.
Sarah Sahr's Posts