- Ontario, Ore., seeing success for English language learners 3 December 2013
- How PISA results will impact US schools 3 December 2013
- Oral English test returns 3 December 2013
- Adult English language learners struggle against program's policy 3 December 2013
- Common Core academic standards force teachers to work on critical thinking over memorization 3 December 2013
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: ssahr
Name: Sarah Sahr
Bio: Sarah Sahr works at TESOL and has her Masters in ESL administration. She has managed a school in Vietnam, trained teachers in South Korea, implemented school reform in Qatar, run a circus train classroom for Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, and taught 8th grade writing in Maryland. Prior to all that, Sarah was a Peace Corps Volunteer in Ethiopia. She is also a certified ashtanga yoga instructor and has managed an eco-lodge in Chugchilan, Ecuador.
Sarah Sahr's Posts