- Providing feedback to English learners: Why, when and how 17 October 2014
- State education funding lags behind pre-recession levels 17 October 2014
- District offers new ESL class for adults 17 October 2014
- Professional Development Calendar 17 October 2014
- Student need dips for English language help 17 October 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: ssahr
Name: Sarah Sahr
Bio: Sarah Sahr works at TESOL and has her Masters in ESL administration. She has managed a school in Vietnam, trained teachers in South Korea, implemented school reform in Qatar, run a circus train classroom for Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, and taught 8th grade writing in Maryland. Prior to all that, Sarah was a Peace Corps Volunteer in Ethiopia. She is also a certified ashtanga yoga instructor and has managed an eco-lodge in Chugchilan, Ecuador.
Sarah Sahr's Posts