Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How debate structures allow English learners' brilliance to shine 23 April 2018
- English language support crucial to bridge gap between international and domestic students 23 April 2018
- Advocating for English language learners through culturally responsive approaches 23 April 2018
- How Congress could give school choice to military kids without an impact aid uproar 23 April 2018
- Have we made progress on achievement gaps? Looking at evidence from the new NAEP results 23 April 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Shannon Tanghe
Name: Shannon Tanghe
Bio: Shannon Tanghe is the program director of the Master's in ESL program at Saint Mary's University of Minnesota. She has taught in South Korea for more than 16 years, and has also taught in Egypt, Guyana, and the United States. Shannon was selected as the 2016 TESOL Teacher of the Year. Shannon holds a PhD in TESOL & Composition from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Shannon’s research interests are teacher collaboration, World Englishes, and teacher development.
Shannon Tanghe's Posts
- January 13, 2017: Making (and Keeping!) New Year’s Resolutions
- December 6, 2016: Missing Voices: Making Conferences More Inclusive
- November 14, 2016: Linguicism Simulation Classroom Activity
- October 7, 2016: Reflections on Linguicism
- September 9, 2016: Multilingual ELL Children’s Literature: 6 Great Books