Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Public school revenue and spending up in latest year of reporting 21 January 2019
- It's time to change the way we teach English 21 January 2019
- Integrated ELL program at a middle school a success, officials say 21 January 2019
- Montana House bill would help schools aid English learners 21 January 2019
- CMS immigrant enrollment is large and growing. That brings costs and benefits. 21 January 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Shannon Tanghe
Name: Shannon Tanghe
Bio: Shannon Tanghe is the program director of the Master's in ESL program at Saint Mary's University of Minnesota. She has taught in South Korea for more than 16 years, and has also taught in Egypt, Guyana, and the United States. Shannon was selected as the 2016 TESOL Teacher of the Year. Shannon holds a PhD in TESOL & Composition from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Shannon’s research interests are teacher collaboration, World Englishes, and teacher development.
Shannon Tanghe's Posts
- January 13, 2017: Making (and Keeping!) New Year’s Resolutions
- December 6, 2016: Missing Voices: Making Conferences More Inclusive
- November 14, 2016: Linguicism Simulation Classroom Activity
- October 7, 2016: Reflections on Linguicism
- September 9, 2016: Multilingual ELL Children’s Literature: 6 Great Books