Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Betsy DeVos: Nothing Presidents Barack Obama or George W. Bush did in education reform really worked 18 January 2018
- Being bilingual may be a plus for kids with autism 18 January 2018
- Using wordless books with English learners 18 January 2018
- The kids in LAUSD who most need dual language instruction aren't enrolling yet 18 January 2018
- English is no longer a foreign language in Netherlands, but it has a unique character here 18 January 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Shannon Tanghe
Name: Shannon Tanghe
Bio: Shannon Tanghe is the program director of the Master's in ESL program at Saint Mary's University of Minnesota. She has taught in South Korea for more than 16 years, and has also taught in Egypt, Guyana, and the United States. Shannon was selected as the 2016 TESOL Teacher of the Year. Shannon holds a PhD in TESOL & Composition from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Shannon’s research interests are teacher collaboration, World Englishes, and teacher development.
Shannon Tanghe's Posts
- January 13, 2017: Making (and Keeping!) New Year’s Resolutions
- December 6, 2016: Missing Voices: Making Conferences More Inclusive
- November 14, 2016: Linguicism Simulation Classroom Activity
- October 7, 2016: Reflections on Linguicism
- September 9, 2016: Multilingual ELL Children’s Literature: 6 Great Books