Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Higher standards don't necessarily mean higher test scores in K-12 19 July 2018
- Massachusetts House, Senate fight over education funding for poor and immigrant students 19 July 2018
- Maszlee proposes weekly BM, English language days in all schools 19 July 2018
- The '3D' model of effective instruction for English learners 19 July 2018
- 4 terrific teacher communities for summer PD 19 July 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Shannon Tanghe
Name: Shannon Tanghe
Bio: Shannon Tanghe is the program director of the Master's in ESL program at Saint Mary's University of Minnesota. She has taught in South Korea for more than 16 years, and has also taught in Egypt, Guyana, and the United States. Shannon was selected as the 2016 TESOL Teacher of the Year. Shannon holds a PhD in TESOL & Composition from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Shannon’s research interests are teacher collaboration, World Englishes, and teacher development.
Shannon Tanghe's Posts
- January 13, 2017: Making (and Keeping!) New Year’s Resolutions
- December 6, 2016: Missing Voices: Making Conferences More Inclusive
- November 14, 2016: Linguicism Simulation Classroom Activity
- October 7, 2016: Reflections on Linguicism
- September 9, 2016: Multilingual ELL Children’s Literature: 6 Great Books