Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- TESOL Press 23 October 2017
- Children whose parents speak a language other than English less likely to enroll in preschool 23 October 2017
- A troubling side effect of praise 23 October 2017
- How difficult is it for bilingual people to switch from Arabic to English? 23 October 2017
- DeVos rescinds 72 guidance documents outlining rights for students with disabilities 23 October 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Shannon Tanghe
Name: Shannon Tanghe
Bio: Shannon Tanghe is the program director of the Master's in ESL program at Saint Mary's University of Minnesota. She has taught in South Korea for more than 16 years, and has also taught in Egypt, Guyana, and the United States. Shannon was selected as the 2016 TESOL Teacher of the Year. Shannon holds a PhD in TESOL & Composition from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Shannon’s research interests are teacher collaboration, World Englishes, and teacher development.
Shannon Tanghe's Posts
- January 13, 2017: Making (and Keeping!) New Year’s Resolutions
- December 6, 2016: Missing Voices: Making Conferences More Inclusive
- November 14, 2016: Linguicism Simulation Classroom Activity
- October 7, 2016: Reflections on Linguicism
- September 9, 2016: Multilingual ELL Children’s Literature: 6 Great Books