- Do soundtracks improve reading comprehension? 1 August 2014
- The pros and cons of holding students back in school in light of third grade reading test results 1 August 2014
- Tips for focusing ELL student presentations 1 August 2014
- Osaka bets big on TOEFL to boost English levels 1 August 2014
- Professional Development Calendar 1 August 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: ESL scavenger hunt
The Game: Finders Keepers – Scavenger Hunt! is a fun way to reinforce vocabulary. The teacher helps create a list of what needs to be “found.” Finders Keepers – Scavenger Hunt! builds on comprehension and encourages players to learn more … Continue reading