- Co-teaching offers new approach to learning for students 23 January 2015
- The 4 C's of 21st century learning for ELLs: Critical thinking 23 January 2015
- Top 5 education trends for 2015 23 January 2015
- Professional Development Calendar 23 January 2015
- Inside the brain of a struggling reader 23 January 2015
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: PCI
Dear Readers, Last year, I attended the pre-conference institute (PCI) on teaching pronunciation that focused on vowel quality and suprasegmentals. Shirley Thompson and Karen Taylor of English Language Training Solutions, LLC, provided the workshop. I learned about the concepts of … Continue reading