- Showcasing English 28 October 2014
- English language learners spell success with AMAO 28 October 2014
- Three decades after order, Denver schools still struggle to teach English 28 October 2014
- Common Core revolt goes local 28 October 2014
- Pleasure of learning new words 28 October 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: PCI
Dear Readers, Last year, I attended the pre-conference institute (PCI) on teaching pronunciation that focused on vowel quality and suprasegmentals. Shirley Thompson and Karen Taylor of English Language Training Solutions, LLC, provided the workshop. I learned about the concepts of … Continue reading