- Malawi schools to teach in English 21 August 2014
- GCSE English language results 'stable' with last year 21 August 2014
- This fall, minorities will outnumber white students in US schools 21 August 2014
- Common Core awareness skyrockets 21 August 2014
- Professional Development Calendar 21 August 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: pronunciation
Dear Readers, Last year, I attended the pre-conference institute (PCI) on teaching pronunciation that focused on vowel quality and suprasegmentals. Shirley Thompson and Karen Taylor of English Language Training Solutions, LLC, provided the workshop. I learned about the concepts of … Continue reading