- ELL education progressing on justice department orders 15 September 2014
- Big-city districts delve into Common Core teaching for English learners 15 September 2014
- Flexibility with English language learners 15 September 2014
- Looking to share your expertise? 15 September 2014
- English proficiency the way forward 15 September 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: pronunciation
Dear Readers, Last year, I attended the pre-conference institute (PCI) on teaching pronunciation that focused on vowel quality and suprasegmentals. Shirley Thompson and Karen Taylor of English Language Training Solutions, LLC, provided the workshop. I learned about the concepts of … Continue reading