Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- New issue of Equity and Access pre K-12 16 May 2022
- Register for the New SWEL Workshop Series! 16 May 2022
- 6 Tips for Successful Continuous Professional Development 16 May 2022
- Helping first-generation students reach college — and build community on the way 16 May 2022
- Teacher Appreciation Sale - Offer Ends 20 May! 16 May 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Chadia Mansour
Name: Chadia Mansour
Bio: Chadia Mansour holds an MA in applied linguistics from ODU, VA/USA and is currently pursuing her doctoral studies in online and distributed learning at Athabasca University, Canada. She has been involved with TESOL in various ways, including chairing the EFL Interest Section, being a member of the Nominating Committee, and currently leading the TESOL OER initiative.
Chadia Mansour's Posts
- December 28, 2020: Member Moment: Chadia Mansour