Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Invest in programs that boost children's learning and development 11 October 2021
- Creating a culture of learning 11 October 2021
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 11 October 2021
- The emergence of relationship gaps during COVID and how to close them for stronger school communities 11 October 2021
- Preparing teachers to work with English learners: A multimodal vocabulary mini-lesson project 11 October 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Hetal Ascher
Name: Hetal Ascher
Bio: Hetal Ascher is currently Head of EAL Programs at Dulwich College Beijing. She serves on the steering committee of the TESOL Reading and Vocabulary Interest Section and on the Professional Development Professional Council. She is passionate about literacy for English learners, multilingualism, and anti-racist pedagogy.
Hetal Ascher's Posts