Subscribe to TESOL Blog
TESOL English Language Bulletin
- When literacy ate language: An analysis of a research-based literacy intervention for designated English Learners 6 June 2023
- Apply to Participate in the TESOL Election Review Task Force! 6 June 2023
- Using ChatGPT-4 to facilitate multilingual interactions 6 June 2023
- Are You interested in Serving on the TESOL Board or Nominating Committee? 6 June 2023
- If the teacher does all the talking, who's doing the learning? 6 June 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Jessie Curtis
Name: Jessie Curtis
Bio: Jessie Hutchison Curtis, PhD, is a part-time lecturer in the Program in American Language Studies and special projects research fellow in the Collaborative Center for Community-Based Research and Service at Rutgers University. Her research includes teacher education in multilingual contexts and public access to language education through bi/multilingual communities of practice. Her work includes development of a community-based language education course that became part of the Graduate School of Education social justice portfolio at Rutgers.
Jessie Curtis's Posts
- February 16, 2021: What’s New at the Research Professional Council?
- February 18, 2020: The TESOL Research Agenda and Changing Language Landscapes
- July 30, 2019: The TESOL Research Agenda: By and for Teachers