Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Invest in programs that boost children's learning and development 11 October 2021
- Creating a culture of learning 11 October 2021
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 11 October 2021
- The emergence of relationship gaps during COVID and how to close them for stronger school communities 11 October 2021
- Preparing teachers to work with English learners: A multimodal vocabulary mini-lesson project 11 October 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Kendra Johnson
Name: Kendra Johnson
Bio: Kendra is pursuing her master's degree in TESOL at the University of Central Florida. She brings to teaching 10 years of experience as a reporter, writer, and editor for local newspapers. Just two years ago, she had never taught in a classroom, but she is slowly building her professional muscle in the field of education. She has worked as an instructor for an intensive English program and as a discussion group leader for a community English class. She has also tutored students preparing for the SPEAK exam. Through personal experience and picking the brains of veteran teachers, Kendra is filling her own bag of TESOL tricks. She'll share what she's learning and hopes you'll join the conversation.
Kendra Johnson's Posts