Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 5 icebreaker activities for EFL students 23 January 2023
- Call for Authors for New TESOL Press Product Series 23 January 2023
- To improve outcomes for English learners, let's change how we test children's reading 23 January 2023
- Enhancing English Language and ELT Pedagogy of Uzbekistan English Language Teachers 23 January 2023
- Linguist explores English-language learning in Uzbekistan 23 January 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Karissa Kilgore
Name: Karissa Kilgore
Bio: Karissa J. Kilgore teaches English language learners at Seton Hill University, a leading Catholic liberal arts university in Greensburg, Pennsylvania. She finds great joy in teaching her students the peculiarities and history of English grammar and pronunciation. Outside of the classroom, Karissa is the president of Seton Hill’s Toastmasters and, in her spare time, enjoys running, gardening, knitting, and—of course—blogging.
Karissa Kilgore's Posts
- April 1, 2015: TESOL 2015: Grammar and Writing in a Nutshell