Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 3 ways to activate your multilingual students' superpowers 23 May 2022
- 3 Assessment Probes for ELs in the Content Classroom 23 May 2022
- Register for the New SWEL Workshop Series! 23 May 2022
- Register Today for the 2022 TESOL Advocacy & Policy Summit 23 May 2022
- How variability shapes learning and generalization 23 May 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Karissa Kilgore
Name: Karissa Kilgore
Bio: Karissa J. Kilgore teaches English language learners at Seton Hill University, a leading Catholic liberal arts university in Greensburg, Pennsylvania. She finds great joy in teaching her students the peculiarities and history of English grammar and pronunciation. Outside of the classroom, Karissa is the president of Seton Hill’s Toastmasters and, in her spare time, enjoys running, gardening, knitting, and—of course—blogging.
Karissa Kilgore's Posts
- April 1, 2015: TESOL 2015: Grammar and Writing in a Nutshell